𝕋𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕆𝕟🥀💙

3 Months Later:-
(There was a small knock on the cabin door. Ashish was in his office. He finally moving on.)

Ashish: Come in.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Erica Vyas: Ashish's bestfriend. She usually stays in UK.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Erica: Can I come in?

Ashish: (smiles) Tu kabse permission maangne lagi? Aaja.

Erica: Aaye haaye!!! Bande ke chehre ki smile to dekho!! Kitna pyaara lag raha hai!!

Ashish: 😁😁😁

Erica: (comes closer and cups his face) Yaar aise hi hasa kar. Tujhe depression mai dekh kar I was totally shattered.

Ashish: Yeah... The few months were kinda depressing. For me and Ruhaan.

Erica: And also for ur family, team and fans.

Ashish: My fans still think I am joking.

Erica: Can't blame them. Zaroor kisi ki nazar lag gayi tum dono ko.

Ashish: Yeah. I still miss her from time to time. I just look at our photo frames and our marriage album and just burst out crying.

Erica: You seriously need to move on Ashu.

Ashish: I know. I am trying my best.

(Erica hugged him. Ashish hugged her back. She tightened her grip around him and Ashish felt something inside him. Something which he had felt when he had hugged Aditi for the first time. The warmth inside rose up from his stomach to his chest. Erica broke the hug.)

Erica: Ruhaan kaha hai?

Ashish: Woh since past 4 months Jadoo ke pass reh raha hai.

Erica: Ohh. Listen.

Ashish: What?

Erica: I was wondering what if we go out for dinner tonight. Aur phir tum, mai Ruhaan aur Jadoo can go on a trip. Thoda mind distract ho jaayega aur tum dono light feel karoge thoda.

Ashish: Yeah sure. Aaj dinner pe we can discuss kaha jaayenge.

Erica: Perfect!!

(Erica kissed his cheek and walked out of the cabin. Ashish kept looking at her until she was out of sight. Unbeknownst to him, he was smiling, for the first time in the past 10 months.)

Well well well....