𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙? 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙🧐

Meanwhile At Aditi's House:-

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Rishi Rizwan: Aarav and Anaya's Son.
Akriti Singh: Rishi's Girlfriend.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Aditi's P.O.V.

I was getting ready for Rishi's engagement. I wore a beautiful royal blue lehenga embroided with tiny mirrors which shone brightly when light stuck on it. I held my chandelier earrings in my hand when someone knocked the door.

I quickly wore them and opened the door. "Harshu!!! You are slaying man!!! And see, we are twinning!!" I said without looking properly at his face. He stood there panic-striken, his face beaded with sweat and eyes bloodshot.

"What happened?" I asked. I feared something was wrong. He started crying. Tears rolled down his eyes. I grabbed his wrist, pulled him in and locked the door. "What happened?! Calm down!!"

I rubbed his back as he sat down on the egde of the bed. He took a long breath and spoke. "Ady... Akriti...." I panicked a little. "Yes?" I asked. "Ady... Ak.. Akriti met an accident."

He said breathlessly and broke down. I was shocked. I tried calming down Harsh but to no use. Akriti is like a daughter to Harsh. Their bond was beautiful. If anything happened to her, he would shatter down completely. I hugged him.

"Kuch nahi hoga Akriti ko. Kaha hai woh abhi?" I asked. "Star Hospital. Mere dost ka hospital hai. Maine usko waha admit karwa diya."

"And what about Rishi?"

"Aarav didn't say anything yet. He told him that due some issues on the bride's side, they are postponing the engagement. No one told him anything yet."

"I think we should go to the hospital. Now!!"

"I'll get Aarav."

"I am coming with you."

Aarav drove harshly and despite the roads being jammed, we reached in half an hour.  We got to know her room number at the reception. We raced to Room No. 112 and opened the door.

It was occupied by a few nurses and a doctor. They stood around the bed doing first aids. Akriti lay unconscious on the bed. The doctor looked at us and sternly asked us to wait out.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(After 1 hour, the doctor came out. They approached him and introduced themselves as the patient's family.)

"There is no need to worry at all. Ms. Akriti is all right. She just had a blunt trauma on head and a small shallow cut on arm. Rest is all fine. We have given her a sedative. Uska asar jaane ke baad you can take her home." The doctor said.

"Thank god!!" Aarav exclaimed. He went along with the doctor to complete the formalities. Harsh had finally calmed down. Aditi kept a hand on his shoulder.

Aditi: Why did you never marry?

Harsh: I didn't wish to.

Aditi: Why?

Harsh: Cuz the one I loved was someone else's.

They both knew what he was talking about. But neither of them was direct.

Aditi: You had a life. You could've lived it. You could've moved on. There was soo much to see. So much to know. There still is. Why are you stuck in rut?

Harsh: (holds her hand) Seriously Ady?! Why the world consider me stuck if I am being loyal to someone? Why can't I make that person my universe? Why can't I experience the world through her? Is it because I don't have the social license to do that? Or is it because I am not in her daily radar?

(Aditi was about to say something when her eyes fell on the extreme corner of the hospital corridor. There was a man wearing baby blue sweatshirt and demim with a man who looked in his late forties. The man who looked like his manager was reading out a report to him. That sight did something to her heart. She felt numb. Her heart beated against her chest intensely and she felt a twist in her stomach. She stood paralysed as a tear dribbled down her cheeks and he realised,she wasn't dead. Her heart could feel things and still, still her eyes knew how to shed tears. It was just that she learnt art of concealing them. "Sir your son's reports completely normal and..." The man's voice reached till her and that was the moment she realised that Ashish stood a feet away from her. Our eyes clashed for a brief time and it was enough to read the emptiness in his eyes. He stranded the man and walked towards them while Harsh still held her hand. He flashed a weak smile at her and stared at the lehenga she wore, after which he looked at Harsh who unfortunately twinned her that day. Aditi's heart broke seeing his condition. His eyes were swollen. His cheeks had gone in. He had lost his usual smile. His eyes had lost their spark. Ashish broke the silence between them.)

Ashish: How are you?

Aditi: Fine.

Ashish: You.... married him?

Aditi: N... No.

Ashish: Congratulations btw!! You are still together.

(Aditi raised her brow totally confused what made him say that when she realised he thought she getting married to Harsh. She was about to say something when Ashish suddenly stepped forward and kissed her lips. He wrapped his hand around her waist and kissed her deeply. Harsh looked away, pain searing his heart. A few minutes later, he broke the kiss. He looked at her with wet eyes.)

Ashish: I am sorry. I needed something to hold me for the rest of my life.

Harsh: Nahh its okay.

Ashish: I'll leave. Bye.

Aditi: Wait.

Ashish: What?

Aditi: What are you doing here?

Ashish: Woh.... Ruhaan injured his leg while playing. Chota sa sprain hai.

Aditi: Oh.. Take care.

(Ashish walked away. Aditi looked at Harsh with watery eyes. Even Aarav had returned. He walked over to her and she hugged him.)

Aditi: (crying) He didnot even try to know what I was doing here. Its all my fault. I wish I would have never met him. He wouldn't have fallen for me and I wouldn't have ended up breaking his heart.

Aarav: (caressing her back) You were the one who told him that. I had suggested we tell him the truth. I can't see you like this Aditi.

Harsh: Me neither. Please!! Tell Ashish the truth. Don't hide it from him. We can find a solution.

Aditi: No!!! There is no cure!! No solution!! He HAS to move on. He HAS to marry someone else. Love someone eles the way he loved me.

Aarav: As you say. But remember its your call.

Aditi: I will never regret it. Cuz I know Raunak very well.

Truth?!
What truth?!
Is Aditi and her fam hiding something?
What could it be?!