𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕖?!😥

2 months later:
Ashish and Erica got married. The fans were all hyped about their marriage.

(Ashish was sitting in his room. Erica came in with his breakfast. She saw him lying half on the bed, half on the floor, laughing so bad he was out of breath. Erica gave him a puzzled look. Ashish looked at her expression and laughed some more. He was laughing soo hard he face was red like a tomato. He clutched his stomach and laughed some more. He somehow got up, took deep breaths to stop laughing but ended up laughing more. He sighed and sat on the bed. Erica looked at him, worried if he was going mad or what.)

Erica: Tu pagal ho gaya hai?

Ashish: Hehehe..... N... No.

Erica: Toh hass kyu raha hai?

Ashish: Yeh dekh.

(He showed her a meme by one of his fans. It was related to his second marriage. Erica didn't know why Ashish was laughing. She was kinda offended with the meme. But she faked a laughed.)

Ashish: I spent half an hour laughing on this!!! Ohh god!!!! My fans are soo fucking creative!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Erica: Yeah right. Have your breakfast. Then go to office.

Ashish: Yeah.

(Erica kept the plate in front of him. The sandwich was steaming hot. So he decided to wait till it was a little cold. He continued scrolling Instagram on his phone, laughing at memes. He suddenly came across a video edit. It was made by one if his fanpages. For.... him and Aditi. He knew his fans. They were not ready to accept Erica. They loved Aditi. They still do. But for the sake of Ashish, they showed that they were happy. He kept watching the edit. The background music was 'Asal Mein' by Darshan Raval. There were pictures of the day proposed her, their marriage pictures, old posts of Ashish and Aditi. The edit bought back sooo many beautiful memories. He suddenly got up and opened his cupboard. He rummaged for a while. Finally, in the folds of his blue jacket, he found a box. Tears trickled down his eyes as he slowly opened it. Inside was a diamond ring, which Aditi had gifted him. He put his hand in the folds of his off-white jacket and brought out another box. Inside was a beautiful watch. He remembered. Aditi had gifted him that watch on his birthday, a month before their divorce. He sat down on the bed, remembering that day. Tears rolled out of his eyes. Wait!! Why was he getting affected?! Why?! Did he still love Aditi? Had he moved on? He... Yes. He had moved on. Why else would he marry Erica? He was sure he had answered all the questions in his mind until a voice, from the depths of soul, spoke "What if it just the heat of the moment that made you think that you are in love with Erica? Are you sure you moved on from Aditi? Are you sure you don't love her anymore?" Ashish realized he had no answers to these questions, and that he was screwed.

*Author ran away*

☆𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖-2💔☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें