𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥?😐

(Ashish took another step on the railing. He was about to take another when a pair of hands pulled him in. It was Anmol. Anmol pulled him in and locked the balcony. He looked at him sternly.)

Anmol: Yeh kya kar raha thha tu?

Silence.

Anmol: Bata!!!

Ashish: I just wanted peace. The only to get out of this situation is this. At least my soul would rest peacefully.

Anmol: You will die. Your soul would rest. But would it get peace? Ask yourself.

Silence.

Anmol: And who said you lost everything? You haven't lost everything. You have your parents, Muski, Kunal, Simran, Jadoo, Rohit, Ritesh, Grishim, Karishmaa. You have me. And most important, you have Ruhaan. You haven't lost anything. You have your son. The greatest gift Aditi gave you.

(Ashish felt numb. What was he thinking? Ruhaan's mother had already left him. He only had Ashish in his life now. What would he do if Ashish left him too?! How can Ashish be soo selfish?! He broke down crying. Anmol hugged him.)

Ashish: Why?! What did she do this?! Her rejection would have been less painful then her betrayal.

Anmol: I don't think she betrayed you.

Ashish: WHY?!

Anmol: Because if she seriously wouldn't have loved you, she would have divorced you right a few months after your marriage. Why would she wait for so many years?

Ashish: I don't know.

Anmol: Even I don't.

Even I don't.....