1 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖; 3 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤😣💔

The Next Morning:-

(Erica and Ashish had been waiting for Ruhaan for the last 1 hour. They were supposed to leave at 7'o clock. But it was 7:30 and they were still at home. Erica knocked on the door.)

Erica: Roohi!!! Aur kitna time!!!

Ruhaan: Just getting ready. 5 minutes more!!!

Erica: Yaar isko aur kitna time lagega?

Ashish: Pichle 1 ghante se iske 5 minutes khatam nahi ho rahe.

Erica: Itna time kon lagata hai taiyaar hone mai?

Ashish: Aditi pe gaya hai. She is the same too.

(Erica looked away. She was trying to help Ashish move on and here he was, talking about her. She felt resentment and hatred rise up in her heart. She hated Aditi. Like anything. She felt anger boiling inside her. Suddenly, Ruhaan opened the door and came out with his suitcase.)

Ruhaan: Kaisa lag raha hu?😎

Erica: Chutiya.

Ruhaan: What?!

Erica: Good good.

Ashish: Lets go?

Erica: Yes. Let's go.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(Erica, Ashish and Ruhaan reached their hotel. After checking in, they took some rest and met up in Ashish's room.)

Erica: So.. ab kaha jaayenge?

Ashish: I know a place waha chalte hai.

Ruhaan: ( face burried in his phone ) You guys go ahead.

Ashish: Tu kyu nahi aa raha hai?

Ruhaan: I have some work.

Erica: Chal na Roohi tu bhi.

Ruhaan: ( still busy with phone ) No.

(Ashish slowly moved forward and grab his phone and looked at his screen.)

Ashish: Bata meri bahu kon hai.

Ruhaan: Papa phone wapis karo.

Ashish: ( giving him the phone ) Bata meri bahu ke baare mai.

Ruhaan: Koi nahi hai.

Ashish: Beta teri umar ka mai bhi thha. Aisa ho hai nahi sakta ki teri koi crush nahi hai. Unless....

Ruhaan: Shutup papa.

Erica: 😂😂😂😂.

Ashish: Sorry😂😂😂.

Erica: Ashu tu ready ho ja. Mai bhi ready hoti hu. Then we will go to the place you were talking about.

Ashish: Sure.

Ruhaan: Even I'll go. Mere room mai wifi ka strength zyada hai.

Ashish: Oye tu mere room mai aa fir.

Ruhaan: No.

(Ruhaan and Erica went in their respective rooms. Ashish got ready and called Erica.)

Ashish: You ready?

Erica: Mai abhi tere door pe knock karne wali thhi.

Ashish: Ohhh. Okay.

(He ended the call and opened the door. Erica looked stunning. She looked so beautiful. Ashish lent out his hand and Erica held it. They walked to the place nearby. While Ashish talked about random stuff, Erica looked around. She found a food stall and excused Ashish.)

Erica: Ashu tu yahi rukh. I'll be back.

Ashish: Mere liye bhi ek plate leke aa.

Erica: Sure.

(She walked away. Ashish switched on his phone. He casually scolled Instagram until he came across a post which chilled him. A romantic picture of Harsh and Aditi where he held her waist and she ruffled his hair and they were having an eye contact. Ashish felt broke when he read the caption. The caption read "A new life with my soulmate❤💍." She had even tagged Harsh. He quickly put his phone in his pocket and tried to catch his breath. He tried not to cry but tears streamed down his eyes. She indeed loved Harsh. Not him. His breathing was unstable. What threw him even more off balance was that he suddenly saw Harsh, Aarav, Anaya and Aditi standing in a corner. He pinched himself, making sure he wasn't dreaming. Nope. He wasn't dreaming. It was true. Aditi had married Harsh. She had the marriage band in her neck. Harsh held her hand. His head spun. He grabbed a railing for support. He looked around. Even Erica was not anywhere. He took deep breaths. He looked in Aditi's direction and saw that everyone had left somewhere except Aditi. She moved her eyes and saw Ashish. He gulped hard as he saw her walking towards him.)

Aditi: Hi.

Ashish: Congratulations. You got... married.

Aditi: Oh right. Harsh is the best person ever. I am sooo lucky to have him!!!

Ashish: Yeah right.

Aditi: By the way, what are you doing here?

Ashish: I came here with Erica and Ruhaan.

Aditi: Oh... So... Where is Erica?

Ashish: She had some work so she went. She'll be back in a few minutes. I waiting for her here.

Aditi: How would ahe know you are here? There are too many network problems here.

Ashish: She has my Apple ID and password. She can track my phone.

Aditi: Ohh... I know I don't have the right ask you anything now, but, whats the password?

Ashish: aditiashish27.

(Aditi looked surprised. 27 was her birthdate. She had expected Ashish to say 'I won't tell you anything.' But the fact that he told her his password without any hesitation told her that he still loved her. Hearing their names together, she felt as if she was hearing the eulogy of their relationship. Of their marriage. She was about to say something when she interrupted by Erica. She held a steaming plate of momos on her hand and looked at her sternly. Aditi looked at Ashish.)

Aditi: I'll go. Bye.

Ashish: Ranisa!!! Wait!!!

(Erica felt something break inside her when he said "Ranisa". A tear rolled down her cheek. Aditi stopped and looked back. Ashish walked towards her and cupped her face. Ashish leaned forward and kissed Aditi. She immediately clutched his jacket's collar. Erica looked away. A few minutes later, Ashish let go of Aditi.)

Ashish: Ranisa I am not able to without you. Please don't leave me. Come back to me.

Aditi: I am not your's, Ashish.

Ashish: You are mine. Please come back.

Aditi: I am not the perfect girl for you Ashish. But, ( looks at Erica ) she is. Be loyal to your future not your past.

Ashish: I love you!!!

Aditi: I don't. Goodbye.

(Aditi walked away. Erica looked at Ashish with red eyes. Ashish let out tears from his eyes. She kept the plate away and hugged him. She hugged her back and cried hard!!! Why was unloving someone not as easy as falling in love with that person? Why was life so unpredictable and unfair? Erica cried silent tears as the scene when Ashish kissed Aditi kept replaying in her mind.)

Next part out soon....😁