DISCLAIMER

This is purely a work of fiction and I am the rightful owner of the story idea. Any similarities to person/s or any other story, is of mere coincidence. The names of Bangtan and other members of the Kpop community have been used but the story is in no way a true representation of them.

All media used in this Fanfic do not belong to me. The original owners bear sole ownership to them. No part of this story may be reproduced/copied in any way, or translated without my consent.

Please do not copy/replicate or steal my story idea/plots and narrative. I do not authorize transposing of my work in any form, be it written, or through video media. It takes a lot of time, effort and research to write my work and it is unethical for you to steal my ideas.

WARNING: This book will contain smut/mature scenes, themes, and/or videos. If you are under 18, please do not click on them. If you are uncomfortable with triggering word play and expletives, my work is not for you. All rights reserved.

90% of my books will contain Mpreg, be it an ABO (omegaverse) or otherwise. If you are uncomfortable with this, please do not read my work. I sometimes add or remove tags but they usually remain as all my books are pre-planned. However, I would advise you to check the tags before reading as I do not tolerate hate on the ships or characters I create. You might not agree with the decisions the characters will make nor the path that the book takes; I would advise you to be patient and have faith in the story. But if you're not one to agree with the themes, please leave and take your hate comments with you. I will block, and remove hateful comments. So you have been warned.

This is my style of writing. I will make you love/hate a character but then you will change your mind. I love characters with grey areas as I believe, nothing in life is neither black nor white. I've written my characters in the same vein. So if you cannot give them a chance, please leave my book now.

Voting and recommending my work on your conversation board or adding my books to your reading lists, is appreciated. Support in the form of comments, votes, messages on my board, is also appreciated. It encourages me to write better.

I know this sounds harsh, but I'm usually easy to get along with. I do respond to comments and dms when I have the time. I am a busy person and I don't keep to scheduled updates. I update when I can, so please refrain from asking for updates when I just did one.

I only stan BTS and TXT but I do use other Kpop idols or actors names as characters. I am a Taejin, Jikook and Sope stan but I mostly write Taejin, Taejinkook and Jinkook. My books will contain other ships such as and not limited to Jikook, Sope, Vhope, Taekook, Hopekook, Taejoon, Namjin and others. I will not tolerate hate against any of the side ships. Please don't read my books if you can't handle this. I don't care who your ultimate bias is, nor the ships you support. My books will contain all ships as I support them. I advise you to read the tags carefully. Again, if this is not your thing, leave now.

This is fanfiction. The operative word here being fiction. If you believe the story to be real, please leave now. I don't tolerate hate on my story either.

If you report my book because you're an underage prissy, please get off this app and go play outside. WP is not the place for you to be and definitely not my books. I will come for you with my manicured fingernails and scratch your eyes out should you either report me or my work. In short, it's time to fuck off if you haven't read my warnings.

With that said, let's begin our journey into a new and unique story.... I hope you will enjoy this read as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

*** Fanfiction by  SwtyC_4BTS  ***
All Rights Reserved ®; 2021©

Love Swty ♥️♥️