07.

𖤐

Professor Langdon
pt. 2

Setting/Time: Michael has graduated and is an instructor at Hawthorne and you guys live in a suite at the school

Summary: It's Michael's first day teaching! You decide to check in on him to see how he feels about it.

Warnings: There is a sexual situation, nothing crazy, but Y/N and Michael are just kinda freaky.

Word count: 1,122

You slowly pry your eyes open, rubbing them

You slowly pry your eyes open, rubbing them. You look down and notice that Michael was still sleeping on your chest with both of his arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

You took a moment to listen to the sound of Michael's breathing and how peaceful he looked. He was an angel and you lied there, taking in and sulking in his beauty. His disheveled hair and light breathing were bringing you peace and almost made you fall back asleep. However, you came back to reality and realized that it was his first day of teaching. As much as you would have loved to lay there forever, you couldn't have him be late. It aches you that you have to wake him up from such a peaceful state.

Slowly, you run your hands down Michael's hair and place a kiss on his head. You gently shake his shoulders and run your hands down his biceps.

"Hey, Michael. It's your first day." you whispered while placing small kisses all over his face and forehead. He slowly blinked and rubbed his hands over his eyes.

"It's already morning?" he groaned in his raspy morning voice, which never failed to give you butterflies everywhere.

"Yeah babe." you whispered. He slowly rose from his position and looked at you, still squinting his eyes. He fully adjusted his eyes and held your hand tightly, squeezing it.

Michael climbed off of the bed, still holding your hand. He took you out of bed and into your master bathroom. He ran the shower and undressed. He then slipped your white nightgown off, letting it pool around your ankles.

The two of you entered the shower and he began massaging your head, and giving you small kisses on your forehead while doing so, as you did with him the night before. The water rained on the two of you as your lips worked together against his. You ran your hands through Michael's now wet hair. Michael slowly pushed you against the cold marble shower wall as he ran his hands down your waist while keeping his lips pressed against yours. Before you let things get too far, you quickly pull away and hold his face.