08.

𖤐

Movie Night

Setting/Time: Michael has graduated and is an instructor at Hawthorne and you guys live in a suite at the school.

Summary: You're not feeling too well after getting into a pretty big argument with John Henry. Since all the students have gone home for the summer and you have the entire school yourselves, Michael surprises you with a movie night, in an attempt to make you feel better.

Warnings: None.

Word count: 696

You sighed as you lied on your side with your hands between your thighs

You sighed as you lied on your side with your hands between your thighs. A soft throw blanket covered you from your knees down. You stared at the wall, sulking in your deep state of sadness, wondering how you could get over this. You're currently having a battle with yourself. John Henry is the closest person you've had in your life, to a dad. Being on the outs with him has really been shaking you up the past day or so.

As you began to feel your eyes shut, you feel a hand slowly snaking up your side, while small kisses were being planted in the crook of your neck, up to the side of your face. It was Michael.

He pulled himself closer to you, still kissing your face.

"Hey, Y/N." he whispered, as softly as he can.

"Hey, Michael." you replied.

"Are you alright?" he asked while holding you.

You kept silent.

"Well, you don't have to tell me. I know you're upset ."

You sigh, remembering that one of his antichrist powers was knowing how you truly felt at all times, even when he wasn't trying to.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Honestly I feel like I'll be even more upset if I decide to talk about it, Michael. I appreciate it though." you continued.

"I just wanna go to sleep. Goodnight Michael." you quickly say and place a peck on his hand.

Seeing you hurt or in any type of pain broke Michael. It ached his heart to see you this way. He was determined to make you cheer up. And then it hit him. Michael gave you one last kiss on your cheek and darted out of the room.

Michael made his way to the commons. The empty school echoed as he walked on the stone floors. He quickly set up the projector and headed straight to the kitchen.

While trying to sleep, you started to feel a scratchiness in your throat. You pulled yourself out of the bed and pulled on the silver handle on your suite's door. As you made your down the hall, you notice one room was dimly lit. You decided to check it out, assuming Ariel had stayed behind.

As you entered the room, you were presented with blankets, pillows, popcorn, candy, and a projector displaying one of your favorite movies. You saw Michael placing some extra pillows down.

"Michael?" you speak up. Michael faces you.

"What is all this?" you ask, walking towards him as a small smile started to creep up on your face.

"Y/N, there's no way I could ever let you go to sleep upset." Michael continued.

"All the students have gone home for the break, so we have the entire commons to ourselves. I decided to do a little movie night," he said, holding both of your hands.

"Shall we?" Michael extended his arm out in the direction of the blankets and pillows.

The two of you lay down, cuddled up next to each other with the bowl of popcorn being the only thing separating you.

You each took turns throwing popcorn and candy into each other's mouths. Michael, of course, catching every piece. Michael's heart was finally at ease, seeing you happy and laughing again.

Halfway through the movie, you slowly started to feel your eyelids become heavier. And like that, you were completely asleep now. Michael immediately noticed. Instead of nudging you to finish the movie with him, he decided to let you sleep peacefully.

He grabbed the remote and turned off the projector. Carefully, he swept you off of the couch, with one arm under your legs and the other around your shoulders. With one movement, he was able to appear back into the suite.

Being as gentle and careful with his movements as he can be, Michael places you on the bed and pulled the sheets over you. He crawled in right next to you, burying you in his chest. He brushed your hair with his fingers and kissed your head.

"I love you." Michael whispered before shutting his eyes and holding you close to his chest, knowing his work was completed.