11.

𖤐

Home

Setting/Time: Michael has graduated and is an instructor at Hawthorne and you guys live in a suite at the school.

Summary: Michael gets a week off from teaching. You guys decide to visit Vivien and Ben.

Warnings: None.

Word count: 1,543

Turning off the faucet, you grab a face towel

Turning off the faucet, you grab a face towel. You carefully pat your face dry. Removing the towel from your eyes, you're met with a figure in the mirror, standing behind you. You slightly flinch, quickly turning around.

"Michael." you smile. He returns the smile as you walk over to him. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be giving a lecture right now?" you ask, still in his embrace.

"Actually, Ariel suggested that I take the rest of the week off."

"Really? That's great!" you beamed. You and Michael haven't exactly been able to have too much together since he became an instructor at the school, but as long as he was doing something that bought him joy, you didn't care. It was nice to hear that you'd have a week off with him, though.

"It also means that I'll have you all to myself, for one whole week." you smirked, as Michael brushed his nose against yours.

You walk back into your room as Michael leaned against the door frame of the bathroom.

"So, what do you want to do on your week off?" you asked.

"Well... I suppose we could practice making a baby." Michael winked at you.

You let out a laugh. "As appealing as that sounds, I actually have an idea in mind." you replied as Michael walked towards you.

You bound your hands around Michael's neck again. "Why don't we go visit your mom and Ben? It's been a while since we've talked to them. You can catch them up on everything. I know Vivien would love to hear all about it. Ben too."

"I think that'd be nice. I'd really love to see them."

"It'll be great."

///

You and Michael walk up to the home, hands locked together.