12.

𖤐

Turned Tables

Request: Omg i love this story sm!! Could you do one where michael takes care of the reader when they get drunk? mrs_langdon ~

Summary: You decide it's time to get dolled up and go out with your girlfriends. Of course, Michael wanted you to have fun and return back to the school safely. However, his assumption that you're a little more responsible than him when it comes to drinking, quickly fades as you end up intoxicated by the end of the night.

Warnings: None.

Word count: 1,175

A/N: Hi! Thank you so much for your request! This is kind of like a part two to My Baby (Drunk Michael). Except the tables have turned in this imagine when it comes to who's drunk. Hope I didn't let you down with this one!

You gulped down whatever was left in your glass, before slamming it down on the counter with an exhale

You gulped down whatever was left in your glass, before slamming it down on the counter with an exhale. You raise your arm to call the bartender over, trying to get another drink. Two of your friends look to you, worried expressions across their faces.

"Hey... Y/N.. haven't you had a little too much to drink? Maybe you should stop for the rest of the ni-"

"What? No. I came to drink and have fun with my friends!" you exclaimed, wrapping your arm around one of your friends and pulling her close to your side. You return to the bartender, ordering another glass.

Suddenly, you look down at your phone when it started ringing. It was Michael. You held your finger up to your lips, hushing your friends in an exaggerated manner, before picking up the call.

"Hello. Y/N?" Michael spoke through the phone.

"Michael! I wasn't expecting your call tonight." you slurred out.

"I wanted to check in on you. Are you doing alright?" he asked. More often than not, Michael would end up calling you anytime you were out. He always wanted to make sure you were okay when you weren't with him.

"Oh- Y-Yeah! I'm doing great-" you quickly said, taking another shot and slamming the glass back on the counter once more. You heard some mumbling through the other end of the phone and couldn't quite hear Michael well. You grabbed your jacket, slipping it over one of your arms while trying to get down from your stool. Hopping off, you feel yourself starting to stumble.