quick update!

~ hello everyone!

first and foremost, i want to express my gratitude to all of you for reading, voting, and commenting on my imagines! especially on my most recent book, Devil's Touch! i've been working really hard on that one so i really, really appreciate all of the support. it makes me really happy that you guys are enjoying it. same goes for all the imagines in this book.

also, sorry for the inactivity on this book, i'm working on some new imagines to post on here so don't worry! i've been really busy and stressed recently, so thanks for dealing with me.

anyway, i wanted to update you guys and let you guys know that i've also just recently made a tumblr! my user is mllxngdonswife. i'll be posting all of my imagines from this book on there as well! don't worry, i'll continue to uodate this book. i won't be moving to tumblr. i just want to publish my imagines from this book on tumblr too, for people who prefer tumblr. i'll also be posting some explicit and nsfw stuff on there too. i felt more comfortable posting that type of stuff on tumblr as opposed to wattpad. anyway, just wanted to let you guys know. if you wanna read that explicit stuff, you can head over to my tumblr @mllxngdonswife.

anyway, thank you guys again so much for all of your love and support. it really means a lot. i love all of you guys so much. see you soon and i hope you have an amazing rest of your day. <3

𖤐