13.

𖤐

Through The Window
pt. 3

Request: Hey, can I request a part 3 of Through The Window but kinda with a twist like Michael accidentally hurt the reader but he didn't mean to if you feel comfortable with that

Summary: Watching Michael grow into his powers so soon after his grandma's tragic passing and having to grapple with both at the same time has been tough. He'd often lose control of his powers on others. However, you never thought you'd be on the receiving end of his lack of control.

Warnings: Some angst, choking, Michael crying. Let me know if I missed anything!

Word count: 1,062

A/N: Thank you so much for your request! I hope I didn't let you down!

You stopped at the front door of the infamous murder house, sighing before brushing your knuckles against the wood

You stopped at the front door of the infamous murder house, sighing before brushing your knuckles against the wood. When you moved into the neighborhood, you never imagined you'd be going to the murder house, let alone visiting the ghosts that reside there. Trapped would be a more fitting word, however.

You weren't exactly visiting the home for the ghosts, per se. Rather your boyfriend who's been getting sessions from his dead step-dad(?) You still weren't sure what Ben really was to Michael. However, at the moment Ben was being more of a father to Michael than Tate ever was.

Ever since Constance's tragic passing, Michael became much closer to Ben as he was helping him through the grief. And he was doing quite well with Ben by his side. However, it was only a matter of time before the other shoe dropped. Michael began dealing with some other issues. He was growing into his powers, quickly.

You still couldn't wrap your head around any of it, but you also weren't super surprised since he was in a house full of ghosts and his dad was a ghost himself when he conceived Michael. He was having trouble controlling his powers. He'd do things against his own will. Sometimes he'd become possessed with pure rage. However, none of that was keeping you away from him. You still loved Michael and wanted to be there for him. Which is exactly what you were doing now.

The door swung open by itself, as you entered the home. You quickly closed the door behind yourself. Ben's ghost immediately made himself known.

"Hey, Ben. I'm here to see-"

"Now's really not a good time, Y/N." Ben cut you off. You paused for a moment.