10.

𖤐

Horns And Halos

Summary: It's been a few months since Ms. Mead "adopted" Michael and has told him who he really is. Since then, he's been avoiding you in an attempt to keep you safe from his true form. When you ask him to a Halloween party, he declines. You end up meeting him somewhere else.

Warnings: None.

Word count: 2,351

You quickly add some finishing touches to your costume

You quickly add some finishing touches to your costume. After applying some extra lipgloss, you complete your outfit with a pair of devil horns. This year, you decided to go as the devil. You also purchased Michael an angel costume. So that the two of you would be matching.

You and Michael have been close friends for about a year and a half now. You became closer with him after the tragic passing of his grandmother. Not wanting him to be alone during that time, you would constantly check in on him and invite him over to your place to hang out and play video games. Since then, you have been inseparable.

Slipping on some red thigh-high boots, you darted out of your room and headed to the front door.

"Bye, mom!"

"Bye, sweetie! Have fun, be careful! And make sure to take Michael with you!" your mom yelled from the living room.

Michael was one of the only boys she truly trusted to be with you, and she wanted to make sure that he was by your side when you'd go out. She also wanted you to be there for him, considering what he had gone through.

You met up with a group of your friends. You were planning on going to a Halloween party a kid in your school was throwing. The three of you stopped in front of Ms. Mead's home.

"You guys wait here, I'm going to get Michael," you say.

"Are you guys together or something?" One of your friends teases you.

You laugh, "No! We're just really close friends."

"That's how it always starts. Close friends. You even bought him a costume so that the two of you would be matching. If you have feelings for him, it's okay you know." Another one of your friends winks at you.

"Whatever just wait for me." you responded, rolling your eyes.

You crossed the lawn, with Michael's costume clutched in your hands. You quickly knock on the door, excited to show him your costume and give him the one you bought for him