「11」

Jungkook walked down the dark, empty road holding a lit cigarette in his hand. He hasn't smoked any off it because he honestly didn't want to.

For once in his life the stress was gone, he didn't have to live up to the expectations of others who "cared" about him. Maybe that's why he smoked when Lisa was around, she often though a lot about image and how they present them selves to the public.

Jungkook thought it was important but why should it matter how others thought of them and their relationship, it was their's and people should respect that.

Jungkook dropped the cigarette, crushing it under his favorite boot. Lisa didn't like him wearing them so he only got to when she was gone, like now; how she was on her trip to Hawaii.

When Lisa, Jungkooks parents etc where around him the only thing he could think about was smoking another cigarette. But now he didn't want to, he didn't want to because there was nobody to tell him he shouldn't.

Jungkook walked with his head down until his hard body slammed into a softer, smaller more feminine body. Jungkook looked up and say the boy he had seen only a couple of days ago.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook looked at the boys attire noticing the way to short skirt and fishnets for this time of the night. Then he looked up at he boys face he looked worried almost and he was out of breath like he had been running.

"Hey, you okay?" Jungkook placed his hands on the boys shoulders pulling him into a soft hug which Taehyung quickly squirmed out of looking behind himself panicked.

"Can we please go-"

"There's the pretty boy." One man said with another man walking next to him. They weren't big but they were bigger then Taehyung.

Jungkook quickly noticed how Taehyung tensed up and slung his arm around the blonds shoulder lifting his eyes brow.

"I know you're not calling my boyfriend pretty." Jungkook said skidding his hand into his pocket.

He didn't actually have anything in his pocket but judging by the time of night it wouldn't be crazy if he did.

"J-hey man we don't want any tr-"

"Then fuck off!" With that both males ran off in fear not knowing jungkook was really no threat.

Jungkooks eyes widened as he felt arms tightly wrap around his torso, it was taehyung. Jungkook rubbed his hand in a circle to soothe the terrified boy.

"Let's get you home, yeah?" Jungkook felt Taehyung shake his head before mumbling a soft 'to far.'

Jungkook nodded and turned so the boy could jump on his back.

"Then we will go to mine." Jungkook stated before walking the opposite direction from where he found Taehyung, back to his apartment with Taehyung on his back.