「32」

"Okay mom...So there is this boy, Jungkook...And he's amazing, kind, curious, wonderful and he has the most beautiful soul. He is also so handsome." Taehyung wiped his tear softly.

"But momma w-we are having a baby. And I want you too meet him...I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in so long but I've missed you s-so much." Taehyung said before turning and motioning Jungkook to come over and the ravenette did.

Jungkook came over and crouched infront of the grave stone that read "In loving memory of Kim Soojin."
He didn't realize it till Taehyung pulled up to the grave yard and it hit him.

Like his grandmother, Taehyung mother had passed away. "Hi ms.kim...I'm Jungkook. It's very nice to meet you." Jungkook looked at Taehyung who looked into space with his eyes teary and red.

"Tae?" Taehyung hummed softly finally looking at Jungkook. "Your mom would be so proud of you. She would tell you that you are gonna be a great mama for our baby. I know she would." Jungkook said pulling Taehyung into his chest while Taes body fell fully onto the other.

He sobbed, he sobbed painfully into the Jungkooks chest, fisting his shirt. Even when it started to sprinkle the couple still sat on the dirt together while one spilled his heart out to the other in the form of tears.

At one point Taehyung cried himself to sleep and Jungkook took the wet boy into his arms and placed him in the car covering him with his jacket so he wouldn't get sick.

He drove home and changed the boys clothes putting him in the warmth of their slightly messy bed and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you, for letting me meet her." Jungkook whispers before also changing and laying in bed holding the smaller. For once in Jungkooks life, things actually felt alright again.

———————————————
surprise? ☹️💔
Dont be mad at me please ✌️😺