「21」

kinda rushed editing sorry!

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᵖᵒᵛ

The sun shined through the curtains onto my face is what woke me up, that and the loud ass lawnmower sleeping next to me.

I looked to my left to see Jungkooks handsome face sleeping peacefully...well almost peacefully because he was snoring loud as fuck.

His hands where holding me at my waist and it felt my cheeks heat up and I giggled.

"I could get used to this." Jungkook said eyes still closed.

I was so distracted by his features I didn't even realize he had woken up.

"O-oh sorry. I didn't mean to wake up." I said covering my face with my hands.

"You're fine tae. uncover you face." Jungkook said to me softly grabbing my hands pulling them away.

"I wanna see your pretty face." He smirked causing me to blush more and turn completely to my right.

"Bitch I know you did not just-" I was cut of by Jungkook fucking wheezing behind me.

"It's true and you know it!" He laughed but yelled when I kicked him of my bed and onto the ground.

"Really." Jungkook glared at me.

"Yes. Have fun starving, I ain't making your ass breakfast." I said hoping out of bed 'accidentally' stepping on him.

"You're a terrible host you know!" Jungkook yelled from the ground and I just stuck up my middle finger walking out the room.

-

"What happened to letting me starve?" Jungkook cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

"Do you want the pancakes or not?" I rolled my eye and placed them infront of Jungkook who nodded quickly.

We ate in silence and Jungkook seemed to enjoy but I can't help but bounce my leg in anticipation.

"U-uh thank you! F-for taking me h-home and stuff...." I trailed of a bit at the end kinda hoping Jungkook didn't realize I had said anything.

"My pleasure, your a great cuddler by the way." Jungkook winked at me and started continued eating.

I blushed and look down at my pancakes, plying with the syrup.  this was...perfect, I kinda wished I could stay in this moment forever.

"Me too."

"What?" I looked up at Jungkook who was smiling at me.

"I wanna stay in this moment for the rest of our lives."

"I said that out loud!"

"Yes...and I'm so glad you did."

————————————————
kinda a filler but i hope you liked it!💜