「29」

wasn't edited sorry cuties 🥺💜

taehyung and jungkook sat in the room waiting for the doctor. taehyung laying on the bed while jungkook looked at a "fathering for dummies" pamphlet.

taehyung was dozing of alittle before shaking his head to wake himself up every minute or so. jungkook looked up and chickened grabbing taehyung hand to get the others attention.

"you can sleep i'll wake you up when the doctor come in." jungkook said kissing taehyung hand and taehyung softly nodded and let his head fall the side as he fell right to sleep.

jungkook continued to read the tiny lettered paragraphs on the card stock pamphlet. he still couldn't believe he would actually be a dad. was he ready? was he even going to be a good dad? what if his kids don't-

"kim taehyung?" a tan man, handsome man with black hair walked in and smiled. He had a birthmark under his eye and his hair was parted messily in the middle.

jungkook nodded and stood holding out his hand for the doctor to shake before he checked if once again taehyung was alseep, which we was.

"i'm your dr. kunpimook bhuwakul. but you can call me bambam." he smiled and jungkook nodded. the two started a small conversation before they heard a small voice call.

"kookie." taehyung said rubbing his eyes with balled fists and brushing his hair behind his ears. he looked up and smiled at bambam and waving.

"i'm- YOU'RE SO CUTE!" bambam coed at taehyung and ran to the door calling a name. "MARK! this is another doctor." he said looking back at the couple.

"yes? what did you need bam?" mark said walking into the room quickly as he thought it was an emergency. he smiled and his smile turned into a gasp at taehyung.

"you're so pretty!" mark said smiling because looking at bambam and nodding. bambam looked over to the confused couple and giggled.

"mr.kim wpuld you be interested in working for us during your pregnancy?"

————————————————
i don't even know what the fuck i'm doing at this point. anyway i just found out my crush likes someone else so that was nice. 🥲