「20」

Jungkook nervously breathed out, suddenly staying with Taehyung's didn't seem as appealing as it did before.

The ravenette walked around to the other side of the bed because the left side was full of unfolded possible clean clothes.

Jungkook placed the blond softly on his bed and patted his hair softly moving away to go to the couch.

When he stood from the bed he heard a whine and saw a sleepy Taehyung making grabby hands at him.

Jungkook chuckled softly and say down once again and Taehyung closed his eyes once more.

After about two minutes Jungkook stood again getting the same reaction from a sleepy, whiny Taehyung.

Jungkook laid in bed this time as Taehyung cuddled into his chest and he watched as Taehyung drifted farther into sleep.

Jungkook brushed his blond hair out of his eyes and studied the boys soft features.

His eye subconsciously landed on the blond boys lips and he felt his face heat up.

Taehyungs lips were undeniably alluring and he looked so pretty and calm in his sleep, like everything that had happened the past months just disappeared.

Jungkook was so caught up on Taehyung he didn't notice himself being dragged farther into his dreams as the dimmed  LED light carried the weight of having barely any light on its shoulders.

The moon was shining just barley in to the room displaying a beautiful light on the couples faces as the laid in each other's arms.

It truly could not get better then this and Taehyung nor Jungkook would have asked to be laying in the messy room with another person.

————————————————
short but sweet. hope you enjoyed! 💜