02| self care day

Enya was intrigued by Leah

Enya was intrigued by Leah. She was very unlike the women in the office.

Most of the them were just interested to be her brother's wife. Gold diggers to put it simply.

But Leah was different. Her dressing was the first indication. Her attitude and how she carries herself is very refreshing. 

Realizing she had work to do, she went on ahead to do it.

She is one of the board members, not because of her relation with her brother, but in fact her outstanding work ethics.

Majority of the board members were delighted to have Enya on board, with the exception of none other than Mr Warts.

Mr Warts, also known as Austin Warts, had been working here ever since Matthew De Luca, Kane and Enya's father was the CEO.

When Matthew retired and handed over the company to Kane, Austin was jealous though he kept it to himself pretty well although he was never in line. 

He didn't have much shares as compared to Kane or Enya but he had a plan. A plan that will hopefully will overthrow the heir of  De Luca corporation.

•••

"That will be $4.75. Thank you so much!" The cashier said as Leah payed for her food. Today since she had time, she decided to go to the cafeteria to buy her lunch.

On her way back, she bumped into Enya once again. "I'm sorry Ms De Luca" She cursed herself once more for being so stupid.

"Enya. Just call me Enya. So what department do you work at Leah? I haven't exactly seen your around at all" Enya questioned.

"The HR department" Meekly, she responded.

"Really?" She exclaimed astonished. As far as she remembered, she didn't remember Bianca having an assistant or a partner and planned on confirming it with Bianca herself.

"I got to go. Bye Ms Enya!" Leah waved at her politely before rushing, careful not to spill her food.

Thankfully today, Bianca hadn't give her any work to do so she could peacefully enjoy her spaghetti.

As the clock struck 2, she cleaned up and waited for instructions. She just prayed it wasn't going to be difficult.

Just then, she heard the high heel shoes of someone walking towards her and as expected, it was Bianca.

"Get it done as soon as possible" Was all Bianca said before walking back to her desk where she continued watching her drama.