15| shopping with the De Luca's

The weekend came away faster than expected

Over the past few days, it was just them working and working, and also getting to know each other.

Kane planned to ask her to go to the gala held on 1 February. It was optional to bring a date, and as the boss, Kane thought he should be a good example.

Bullshit, you just wanna get close to her, his subconscious said.

He also planned to ask her to be his girlfriend on 1 February to make things even more special.

But he was feeling a little sad. Leah was with his mother and sister, shopping dresses for the gala.

Kane wanted to get tag along but he quote from Enya. "No men are allowed"

Sighing, he admitted defeat and just let them go. Kane did slip in his card into Leah's purse.

Hopefully she saw it, he thought.

For now, he decided to occupy himself and do some work.

Meanwhile,

The three girls headed to the mall. Leah had never been to this mall as the mall being more on the pricey side.

On the other hand, Audrey and Enya had been here multiple times, mainly to buy outfits for events.

In fact, their whole family visits here for clothes.

Rich family things.

Leah felt a little out of place but Enya and Audrey made sure she wasn't.

She was also concerned for the prices. It was way out of her price range.

However, they convinced her that they would pay. She still felt bad. Maybe she would earn enough and pay them back, she planned it out.

Digging through her bag, she felt something unusual. It was like a card. Leah hadn't remembered putting a card in her bag.

Taking it out, Enya recognized that card. It was her brother's credit card.

"Wow, he gave us his credit card" Enya exclaimed.

"Come on Leah, let's get shopping" Enya dragged both her mother and Leah into shops, giving them no space to breathe.

They went to store after store, finding their perfect one for each of them.

Leah helped the both of them find their dresses, receiving compliments from the both of them. She blushed at it, but managed to help them style well.

Enya in the end was bought by the designs on the dress. It wasn't too long in the sense that she would step on her dress, but it wasn't short like it would reveal too much.

It was perfect for her. It complemented her body and showed off her curves.