bonus #1

It was 9 October- a week before Kane's birthday and Leah was freaking out

It was 9 October- a week before Kane's birthday and Leah was freaking out. She had no idea what to get him.

She had a plan to pretend to forget his birthday, and get everyone to forget.

However, they would throw a big birthday surprise for him later that day.

All the preparations were already ready and all that was left was a gift for Kane.

But she had many ideas. However, none seemed amazing.

Leah had thought of buying him a Nintendo Switch and some games which he always wanted.

Despite that, she felt that he deserved the world.

When it was her birthday, Kane had given her the best surprise- her parents.

She wanted something original. And that was when she had an idea.

Grinning, she knew what to get him.

•••

A week had passed and it was Kane's birthday.

Following the plan, everyone had pretended to forget his birthday.

Kane felt a little confused but he didn't show. While he went to work, he received some happy birthday's from his staff.

At least he knew he wasn't crazy. Kane genuinely thought he was living in another world.

He couldn't deny that he was sad, but he just acted indifferent.

While he was a work, everyone had quickly snuck into their place and started to decoration. They had no idea when he was coming and they thus had to act fast.

Buffets were being set up, there was a large cake, some wind and presents stacked at one place.

There were also decorations put up. Within thirty minutes, everything was done. The good teamwork with everyone made it a speedy process.

All that was left was the birthday boy to return.

Leah was excited for him to receive the gifts she had prepared. She hoped he will like it.

It was around 4pm when they finished everything up. The party held had both his extended family and his close family, friends and of course his significant other and her family.

A few staff that has been working with them also were invited to celebrate

With the secret information from his staff that he was leaving soon, they all got ready in their positions, playing the waiting game.