Chapter 12

This is finally updated, I really appreciate everyone who is impatient and excited for an update, but when the comments are UPDATE! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE! UPDATE! it gets tedious and the demands make me want to update less. I understand it has been a while, and I grow tired of repeating myself, so I won't. I will update when it is ready, and not before! If you can polietly ask, that's one thing, when you demand, it's another.

On another note, I really do hope you enjoy it! Much love! <3

I love this music video, I think it's one of the most creative ones I've seen in a while, and I thought it was fitting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 12

The feeling of his lips on mine was a strange sensation. It felt wonderful and confusing and because of that I didn't like it. I hate being confused. He was so good at this. That must be because he's done it a million times before. Probably with a million other girls. That thought made me try to pull away but I was cornered. I couldn't go anywhere. I tried to push him off but he kept kissing me. Why would he be kissing me? He needed to leave me alone. I pushed him harder and he slowly pulled back.

"Don't tell me you didn't like that," Trent teased with a playful smirk across his lips.

"Let me guess, congratulations I've won something for being the one millionth bimbo you've kissed?"

"What?"

"How many girls have you kissed?"

Trent shook his head. "Hell, I don't know."

"You're a man whore."

"What?"

"You are a man whore,"

"I was back in my late teens and early twenties, but I've always been faithful. If I choose to be with someone, I'm with someone."

"You have to stop doing that."

"What?"

"Kissing me!"

A strange look crossed his face. "Two things, first off, are you mad because you actually enjoyed it?"

"No, it was awful,"

"You're lying. That's okay, it's cute. And second, we're dating, so yeah, I'm going to kiss you."

"No, you aren't allowed."

"Why is that?"

"Because I said so."

"I will give you two options,"

I narrowed my eyes into slits. I wanted very much to hit him in that moment. As much as I hated violence, I hated being backed into a corner and given ultimatums. He had quite literally done just that.

"You either tell me something I don't know about you, or I'm going to kiss you again."

"That's so unfair,"

Trent shrugged. "You are my wife and you deny me what every other married couple does. I think a kiss is a very small price to ask."

I was glaring at him. I'll be damned if I was going to play his stupid game. I ducked out from his arms and went back to the kitchen to retrieve my coffee. It was barely warm now but it was better than the situation in the bedroom.

"Mikaela," Trent's voice drawled.

"Can't you just leave me alone?"

Trent was watching me from the doorframe. He was leaning up against it, his arms crossed. "I think you know me a little better than that by now."