Chapter 2- The Black Side of The Black Cat

(Happens before chapter 1)

"Hi, Kagami!" Adrien shyly waves, greeting his girlfriend. When he's closer, he kisses her softly. "How was your day?"

"It was pretty good, Adrien. What about you?" The young girl slightly blushes.

Finally, it was happening! Adrien is her boyfriend after so very long time spent waiting! And Marinette, who played with his feelings is out of the picture! She, Kagami, is finally Adrien's romantic target! She, she, she, she is in the center of Adrien's love interests! She!

"It was boring. Well, shall we go? Alya and Nino will wait for us in the Dupain-Chengs' bakery. We could take some pastries and then head to the park for a movie night under the sky, yeah?" Adrien takes her hand and looks at her with love in his eyes. Her blush grows, her eyes light up and she looks down, in their hands, smiling widely. Then her gaze returns to her boyfriend and she nods.

"Yeah," She confirms and they slowly walk to the Dupain-Chengs, enjoying each other's company in silence.

Entering the small bakery hand-in-hand, Adrien and Kagami look around to find Alya and Nino, when the model spots Sabine Cheng behind the cash register, frowning at them. She fakes a smile (which Adrien can tell, looks very realistic but ultimately customer service, he's done enough of his own to be able to tell) when she notices that Adrien is staring.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Cheng!" Adrien and Kagami walk to her.

"Hi, Adrien!" She nods. "What would you like?"

"Uh... I actually wanted to ask if you have seen Alya and Nino," Adrien looks around again.

"They bought some pastries five minutes ago. Were you expecting to meet them here?" She asks innocently.

"Uh... Yeah, we... We have a double date," Adrien quickly explains.

"Alright. What would you like?"

"Adrien, I believe you will order the best pastries, I'll call Alya," Kagami says searching for her phone, while Adrien orders.

"Hey, Kagami! What's up?"

"Where are you?"

"We decided it's best to head to the park and meet there. Nino had texted Adrien?"

"-Babe, I thought you'd text him?" Nino's voice is distant, but still audible

"oh-... No, Nino, you were- Nevermind. I'm sorry Kagami for the situation! We're in the park and chose the best place for the movie night!"

"We are coming. See you in five."

"See you, Kagami!" Kagami hangs up and looks for Adrien, who pays for their pastries. When he walks to her, he takes her hand, kissing the back of it gently. She blushes wildly, his checks become redder and they smile widely, heading to the park.

Fuck. Adrien's life is so fucked up! It is so so so very fucked up! Why does Hawkmoth hate him so much? The film will end soon and he has to leave and dump Kagami! And then he will have to apologize to her a million and more times! Oh, well, he won't act. Ladybug has three other heroes to rely on. And if they haven't taken care of the Akuma by the time the date is done, he will join them then.

"-drien? Adrien?" Kagami slightly shakes his shoulder, shocking him out of his thoughts.

"Uh? Yeah?"

"Did someone text you something bad?"

"What?"

"You were looking at your phone and frowning. What happened?"