Chapter 14- Meet The Mistress

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful. Marinette gave Lila the Fox Miraculous and Kagami - The Dragon Miraculous.

Maura Lucas ( Luca for short ) or Lila's transformation is a piece of art. Her whole body is a dark, beautiful orange, but her stomach and chest are black and all of her legs are in black with a white thin line twisting each of them. The tail is the same as Volpina's. She doesn't have a mask, but her face is covered until a centimeter or two under her eyes. The cover is white and it's one with her costume. White and black are mixed in grey on her neck. The brunette's hair is in a high, straight ponytail and it reaches her cross. Her bangs are out. The flute is orange with black and white lines between the holes.

Kata Arroyo ( Kata for short ) or Kagami's look is amazing! The costume on her hands and around her neck is golden, her fingers are black, her chest is in red and there's a black belt with Longg's insignia in the middle. Her left leg is golden and her right - black, both wit twisting red lines. She has two golden horns with black tips. The mask is black with golden and red lines around the base and the eyes. The sword is the same. Her hair is a little longer with golden ends.

Marinette was cooing about their super cool costumes and names more than an hour, before falling asleep in the middle of her flattering sentence on the floor.

Chloé has already been asleep by that time.

Kagami and Lila joked a little about their best friends, before moving Marinette next to Chloé's bed. The blondie quickly hugged the shorter girl and the two of them continued sleeping peacefully.

The new heroes laughed and went to their beds, falling asleep pretty fast.

____________________________

*Ding, ding, ding*

Groans filled the room.

"Chloéééééé, stop that alarm!" Marinette groans and snuggles in whatever hugs her.

"You stop it, it's not mine!" chloé tightens her grip on whatever is in her arms until she hears a painful squeak that wakes her up. "Holy fuck, I'm sorry!" The blondie blinks a few times and then stands up, turning off Lila's alarm. "Wake up, you lazy ass," The mayor's daughter grabs Marinette's hand and extracts the half-asleep girl out of the bed. "We have to get ready."

"Go and wake Kagami and Lila up, motherfucker! Leave! Me! Alone!" Marinette cries out, still trying to grab onto the blankets.

"We are awake."Kagami waves her hand and Lila groans.

"It's 4 a.m., I need more sleep!"

"You three will stop complaining and start preparing! You know where's the bathroom, the make-ups, everything. We have breakfast in half an hour," Chloé informs and heads to the bathroom.

In half a minute she pockets her head out of the bathroom, looks at her friends, and claps loudly.

"Wake up!" She yells.

Kagami, Lila, and Marinette groan, "No!"

_________________________

Alya just woke up and her DMs are full of links to this strange website - https://www.thequeens.com/home. Well, curiosity killed the cat, but she's not a cat, she's a fox, so she clicked.

==================================

The Order Of The Mistress

Newest posts