Chapter 16- Lawsuits

Five minutes. That's what Caline Bustier wants. 5 minutes of peace. Nothing much, nothing impossible. The second Marinette and her friends leave the classroom, there is a knock.

"Yes?" The teacher answers and the curious students stare at the door as it's opening. Jagged Stone, between his crocodile and Penny Rolling, walks in and he's followed by Clara Nightingale, Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie Sancoeur, Audrey and André Bourgeois, Tom Dupain and Sabine Dupain-Cheng, and two unfamiliar women.

"Um... Hello?" Bustier starts nervously. "What's going on and what are you doing in my classroom?"

"Caline Bustier, I recommend you to stay silent. The School Board will be there soon for you," Jasmine Lambert, one of the unfamiliar women says. "I am Jasmine Lambert and I am the lawyer of the rock star Jagged Jason Stone, the singer and musician Clara Nightingale."

"I am Isabel Daniel and I am the lawyer of the known designers Gabriel Agreste, Audrey Bourgeois, MDC, also knows as Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and her parents who present her because she's a minor, Tom Dupain and Sabine Dupain-Cheng," The other woman says.

Jasmine and Isabel give Alya tons of documents where is written that she's sued, Isabel gives some to Nino.

"Alya Césaire, you're being sued by Jagged Jason Stone for spreading false rumors about himself, in his middle thirties, writing a song for fifteen years old girl, evidence on your blog, the infamous Ladyblog. You're also being sued by Clara Nightingale for lying about the credits in the singer's copyrights, evidence also on your blog," Jasmine finishes and Alay's pale, tears on her face, seconds from fainting.

"Alya Césaire, Nino Lahiffe," Isabel starts, "You're being sued by Gabriel Agreste, Audrey Bourgeois, and MDC as a public figure, for destroying the current project of the three designers, which project has been locked in one of the designers, MDC's, personal room in their home. Tom Dupain and Sabine Dupain-Cheng as representatives of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and as clients, sue you two for burglary in their own home."

"The little-" Alya stands up angry as never.

"Miss Césaire, please, sit down and be quiet until your parents are here," Alya's parents walk in at the same moment Gabriel speaks.

"-bitch deserves it! We were showing her justice!" Alya finishes, her red face in a second pales in the second she sees her parents.

"Alya, I think we have a lot to talk about!" Marlena Césaire frowns. She turns to the lawyers. "Can we take her now and talk about the case tomorrow, when we have a lawyer?"

"Of course. All info needed is in the documents we handed your daughter and if not," Isabel presents two business cards - hers and Jasmine's, "You can call one of us." Then the lawyer walks to Nino and gives him two business cards, too. "I think it will be better we talk again when you have a lawyer, too."

"Our job here is done. Good-" Jasmine is interrupted by Alya.

"Wait! Why isn't Lila sued? She's the one who told us all these lies!"

"If you mean Lila Rossi, I can't answer that question, because the information is confidential. Goodbye!" Jasmine answers and all adults go out of the room with Alya.

What...

The...

Fuck...

"Caline Bustier, please, head to the principal's office. Caline Buster, please, head to the principal's office," is heard from the school's audio system.

The teacher excuses herself and walks out.

Every other day, the class would start talking about random teen things.