Chapter 10- Last Lie

"You were warned."

You have a notification from 'The Queens'

QueenBee: Yeah yeah we are so cool and badass and everything can you now focus on coming here? The usual place

Queen Bee: @The Queen of Words you go to Bustier and tell her one of your lies so she will release you from classes

seen by The Ice Queen and The Queen of Words at 13:12

"Uh... One more lie?" Lila frowns.

"You're saying it as you haven't lied for the last two years straight," Kagami rolls her eyes and smiles. "I will wait for you on the first floor under the staircase. Finish here and then let's go!" The bluenette waves her hand.

"Alright, alright," Lila heads to her classroom.

Preparing the crocodile tears and the lie, Lila also thinks about the events of the day.

'It is unfair toward Marinette. But she dug herself in that hole, her problem.'

When Lila reaches the classroom, she hides her face in her palms and starts sobbing. Then she opens the door.

"Lila? What happened?" Alya is the first one to stand up and ask her.

'She acts like a real friend... And I could have believed her if I didn't know she is a gold digger.'

"This... This message..." Lila sobs. "It stressed me and my tinnitus is acting again," The brunette shows her face, her eyes are red and cheeks - wet.

"Lila, will you be able to stay for classes or you would like to go home?" Miss Bustier places her hand on Lila's shoulder, asking.

"Can... Can I-" A sob, -"go home?"

"Of course, Lila! See you tomorrow!" The teacher says when Lila walks out of the room.

The girl meets with Kagami.

"How was it?"

"The only thing I lied about was that I have tinnitus," Lila rolls her eyes. Talking, Kagami and Lila hurry to reach Le Grand Paris. When they enter, the girls walk down the stairs, heading to the basement. Knocking on one of the walls a few times, Kagami presses an almost invisible button and a secret door opens. Lila smiles widely.

"We are doing it again!" She takes Kagami's hand in hers. Kagami grins broadly and the two girls walk in a room where they see their two best friends.