Chapter 9- The Record, Part Two

"Adrien," Alya looks at the model, "we have some questions and suspicions about you and I hope you won't lie."

"Lie about what?" The blond frowns, head tilting.

"I am going to ask you something. Will you be honest, 100%?" Alya whispers.

"Uh... Yes?" Adrien answers.

"Dude... Are you Chat Noir?"

"I am who?!" Adrien looks panicked.

"Yes, he is! I told you, babe!" Alya grins.

"There's no way I can convince you that you're mistaken, right?" Adrien looks defeated.

"Mhm," Alya nods.

"Look, guys, you can't tell-"

"We know, dude!" Nino points at one of his bracelets and Alya shows one very familiar fox pendant.

"Oh... I see..." Adrien nods. "So you know. And I can kinda see why Ladybug was angry at us," Adrien thinks out loud.

"I don't think she really has a leg to stand on. Maybe we have missed an attack, but that doesn't allow her to ditch us and yell at us," Alya hisses.

"Do you think what she said is true? I mean... The injuries, insomnia, and that she's fourteen? If it is, she's the youngest one... It sounds crazy!"

"That's why I think she lied," Alya states.

"Yeah, me too," Adrien nods sharply, and other reasoning made his stomach hurt. His Lady must've lied to them to make them feel worse.

"It's so lovely to talk with you two, but we have to head to class, we really don't want to be late.," Alya says and stands up, packing her things.

"Let's go!" Nino waits for his girlfriend and best bro to clean up their mess and the trio heads to their classroom.

"Rose, can you, please, answer-"

A familiar ringing attaches students' attention and everyone is ready to listen to the message. But the audio system this time isn't used for the usual boring messages, the principal has to inform the students.

"Hey, peasants! Who missed us?" A familiar and at the same time an unknown voice says. Bustier's class looks around in confusion. Alya notices, Marinette, Chloé, and Lila are absent. She hopes Lila isn't bullied right now.

"It reached to our ears that one of us has been harassed, overburdened, and disrespected. Is that the way you thank your Mistress for her kindness and friendship?" Another voice, colder than the previous one, says.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" The class laughs and they hear a laugh from the classroom next door, too. "Do not laugh! Are you all that stupid so you can remember who we are?!" Obviously Chloé literally yells.

"Queen Bee, it's pointless. They don't remember us," The first voice says.

"Yeah, however-"

"Miss Bustier, I need Max! We can't stop the recording!" Principle Damocles opens the door widely, yelling.

"Um, yes, of course! Max, go!"

"Peasants, focus on us and only us! You won't be able to stop the message" The cold voice says again.

"Some of you remember me, some of you don't even know who we are. But we are here to warn you! Today, you got angry at The Mistress and she comes for you, all of you! We, The Queens, are not able to stop her. In fact, we don't even want to!" The first voice says.

"I, Queen Bee, am sure all of you know me as not only the hero, Queen Bee, but as the Queen of this... School. Well, to be honest, I am not the only one. We, The Order of The Mistress, went undercover after Jane's accident. We acted as your friends, we lied to you, we learned your secrets, we watched you," Chloé says in a scary voice.

"We deceived you, we acted not only as your friends but enemies, too. Our plan was calculated until the last step... And then you decided to get The Mistress mad." The cold voice speaks.

"Not only did we play you, but we also gave up on our lives and dreams for the sake of the plan. We made you think we hate each other only for this plan! But actually, we finally did succeed. So, please, when you tell Hawkass about this strange moment, even if you're doing it unknowingly, send him one big 'Fuck you', alright?"

"And a big 'Fuck you' for all of you! Really, my class is so ridiculous! Now, Caline, Adrien, and classmates, you should watch your backs."

"You were warned," The record finally finishes. Minutes later, Max walks into the classroom.

"What happened?"

"Who was talking?"

And millions of questions are shot at Max.

"No. We don't know who was talking, who plugged the record and we couldn't stop it! It had a virus! Now, the record is deleted and the flash drive is empty! The person who did it is really good because there weren't traces anywhere! I can't believe it!" Max looks so defeated.

"Guys, is there someone who knows who The Queens are and that Mistress?" Juleka asks.

But nobody answers. And Bustier is nowhere in their sight. Also, has anyone seen Kim?