Chapter 15- Realization

"What was that, Marinette!" Alya loudly opens the door only to face the girl in red and black with her legs on over the desk, Lila, Chloé, and Kagami next to her on Alya's desk.

"Oh, Chloé, look, the first tabloid who will write shit about me!" Marinette exclaims and the girls burst in laugh.

"Did everything was a game for you?" Alya comes closer to the girl, glaring in the bluenette.

The already popular designer stands up, walks to Alya, chuckles darkly into the Ladyblogger's face.

"Sadly, you haven't noticed," Marinette coldly says. She turns slightly to glare at her new fox. "Right, Lila?"

And then, the realization hits Alya.

Marinette and Chloé skip classes after yesterday's confrontation, her, Kagami and Lila walking out of the cafeteria together, a strange record, a strange record of The Queens, Chloé being an obvious part of the record, the infamous bold Of The Queens, the returning, the photos, her missing pen- HOLY SHIT, on the photo of the elements - four triangles,

the top one is black, in the middle a crown in which there's a red circle with five dots - Ladybug.

Alya looks at Marinette - same hair color, same eye color, same creativity, organization, height, personality! How could she be so blind?!

an ellipse in yellow with black lines, under it, golden scales in the right triangle - Honey Bee.

Looking at Chloé, the blogger recognizes Queen Bee... But looking carefully... Was she really fooled that easy?

Into the center of the bottom triangle is drawn another triangle, turned opposite on the big one, with the three elements of the Dragon Miraculous - Light, Water, Wind, under the turned triangle two sabers for fencing are crossed...

That's definitely... Kagami... Alya looks at the Japanese girl and notices her choker. The Dragon Miraculous!

In the middle of the left triangle, a square is visible with rounded corners, under it a book and on the book is placed the orange flute - The Fox Miraculous.

Could it Possible be- Alya lifts her hand to touch her Miraculous, but... It isn't there!

A mischievous smile greets Alya when she looks up, at Lila, her left hand playing with something orange on her neck... The Fox Miraculous. Her Miraculous.

Gaping, Alya stumbles backward in shock.

"You-! No! It's impossible!" Alya yells. "How could you do that to me?!" She glares at Marinette's face which is totally emotionless. "And you?! You said she was your bully?! You! You lied to me! You two lied to me all this time!" Alya angrily yells.

"Well, we didn't lie to you. I, at least, really wanted to be your friend. But you see, my best friend Lila noticed that you and all of this class are just gold diggers who used me for free treats and clothes, for the connection I have! And... we decided to test you... Sadly, Lila was right, you were using me! And when something shiner came, you threw me away! So now I will ask once and I want my answer... How could you do this to me?!" Marinette calmly says.

"I-I just-..."

"You just didn't know I could be dangerous and influential?" Marinette raises her left eyebrow. Alya nods. "Get lost, gold digger!" Marinette yells. Alya quietly backs off and sits in the back of the room. At the same moment, Marinette notices two students who stand by the wall, too scared to move.

They know.

"What are you staring at?!" The girl angrily asks. Kim and Alix just move to their new desk, deciding to be deskmates, without answering.

The Queens are talking, while the classroom slowly fills with students, each of them as quiet as possible.\

Suddenly, the four girls go silent. That attaches the students' attention and they all look at them. Marinette gracefully stands up, holding in her hand something. The girl, looking as beautiful as a Goddess, slowly walks to the back of the room. Stopping in front of Kim and Alix's desk, Marinette looks at Alix, straight into the girl's eyes, which make the pink-haired roller-skater shake in fair. But then the famous designer nods, opening her hand.

"Thank you!" She gives a little pink brooch to Alix, who's gaping, but feverishly takes the brooch and puts it on.

Marinette takes three stapes more and looks at Nathaniel. "To you, too!" She smiles, giving him another brooch. Nathaniel returns the smile.

At the moment the half-Asian sits on her desk, Miss Bustier enters the room.

"Good morning!" She greets her students, looking at all of them, except The Queens. "As you know, we start our classes today later, because of someone's rebellious beh-" Marnette only raises an eyebrow which Bustier sees, "I mean, event, because of the event we greet the revealing of 'MDC'. Yeah, that's what I meant," Bustier nods a couple of times. "Now, open yo- Chloé, what are you doing?"

The blondie, followed by Lila, Kagami, and Marinette stands up. The Japanese girl walks out of the room, but before she closes the door, she turns, glaring at Adrien and winks at him. His nausea raises up when he thinks about how he lost everything in less than 12 hours.

The mayor's daughter places a pile of pape-... No, wait, that's documents for transferring the homerooms, Bustier sees, on the teacher's desk, Lila copies her movement and the two girls walk out of the room. Marinette places her documents on Caline's desk and turns back to her seat, taking one big folder and placing it on the teacher's desk, too.

"This folder contains all of the responsibilities Caline made me do... Not all of them are class president's liability, but whatever!" Marinette gestures with her hands. Then she chuckles, feigning sweetness, and follows her friends. 

Ok so the cover for this book I made it was supposed to be based on this chapter, the description thing but i seriously didn't know what it meant so i improvised. hope ya like the cover ppl.