Chapter 17- So... Are You Ready To Play A Game, Ladybug?

"We destroyed these bitches!" Chloé yelled, running in her room and throwing herself on her bed.

"Leave me a seat!" Marinette yells, following Chloé. Tikki goes to the blondie's desk, talking one of the freshly made cookies. "I hate these shoes!" The designer groans.

"Don't be a baby, peasant, pain is a beauty!" Chloé swats at Marinette, who murmurs something under her breath.

"Don't fight, big babies!" Lila and Kagami walk in, pleased with their success. They sit on the bed. Marinette stands up and goes to her thrown in front of the door bag and shoes, taking her phone.

_________________________________

L. L.

|

12:29 a.m.

L. L.: You did great! Meeting: tonight, our place, at 9 p.m., don't be late!

seen by A. MDC, #8462

"Shit!" Marinette whispers and throws her phone, sitting on the floor, her face in her hands.

"Mari?" Lila says, looking at the phone. Chloé stands up and goes to her friend and sits next to her friend, a hand around her waist, her head on Marinette's shoulder.

"Nette?" The mayor's daughter whispers.

"I don't want to do this anymore," Marinette says, words muted by her hands.

"We should go and you know it," Chloé replies.

"I don't want to meet her!"

"Maybe this is the end?" Kagami sits in front of Marinette. Lila next to her.

"When we started doing this? This will never stop!" Marinette finally sobs.

"You never know, Mari," Lila whispers.

"Lila, we were doing this since we were seven! Seven! We are not going to stop and you know it! It had been seven years! Seven holy years and nobody knows everything!" Marinette wipes her tears and takes a deep breath.

"What if we leave and nobody can find us?" Chloé thoughtfully says.

"The meeting is in that place at 9 p.m." Marinette stands up, taking her things. "Go and talk with your parents. We're meeting here at 4 p.m. Tonight we're taking Hawkmoth's miraculous after the meeting."

"And then?"

"And then it's time to disappear."

The bluenette opens the door and walks out, her kwami flying after the Guardian.

_____________________________

Walking slowly down the dark, empty Parisian streets in black hoodies, hoods over their head wasn't The Queens' plan for the evening. However, it was Lara Leon's. And the girls were pretty annoyed or upset with her. But that was her job. Can you blame her?

Of course, you can!

Trying to reach the hotel safely is difficult for four 14 years old girls at 1 a.m. Especially after they have six Miraculous.

"But Lara said to don't take them!"

"Lara can suck it!"

"I didn't know it gets this cold at 1 a.m. in Paris," Lila whispers.

"Welcome to the life of the superhero!" Marinette slowly says.

"Hawkmoth, this ends here!" Give us your miraculous!"

"I don't think so, Mlle. Dupain-Cheng!"

"I don't think you have to welcome me, the battle ended right after Tsurugi hit him," Lila chuckles, helping the half Asian to walks.

"Bee!" Ladybug yells, when Mayura hits Honey Bee in the leg, making her lose balance and bleed. Mayra pins the Bee hero to the ground, waiting for orders.

"Bug!" Luca and Kata try to warn the red heroine, realizing that they are too far away to help her when she's hit hard in the back. Hawkass grabs Ladybug's neck and lifting her to hit her head against the wall nearby. Feeling the loss of air, Ladybug tries to free herself. Kata sees Ladybug loses consciousness, which shocks her out of being frozen. Running, she pushes Hawkmoth on the ground and grabs his Miraculous. Luca sees what's happening and goes to help Honey Bee. It's half a minute until she successfully takes the Peacock miraculous.

"You two were legendary!" Chloé says from the back of Kagami.

"Agreed! And not being useless like me," Marinette chuckles. All three girls jump in the opportunity to argue with the low self-esteem of the famous designer.

"Guys, I need some rest," Kagami informs. Heading to the close park, the Japanese girl lets Chloé sit on the first bench and sits next to her. Lila and Marinette follow them.

"Does someone have food? I really can't believe I forgot to get!" Marinette looks at her friends, who shake their heads negatively.

Suddenly, everything goes dark.

_______________________________

Marinette wakes up with a terrible headache. When she sees an unfamiliar room, her Ladybug instincts jump. Unfortunately, she's tied... Like her three best friends, who look at her worriedly.

"What the heck is happening?" Marinette whispers, looking at her left to the tied Lila and then to her right to the tied Kagami and Chloé. The girls shrug.

"Ah, you're awake!" Someone says. The designer looks around, spotting the audio systems.

Ooh.

"Where are we?!" Marinette yells angrily when she feels that Tikki is hidden under her hoodie. "Pollen, Longg, and Trixx?" She whispers again. Chloé, Kagami, and Lila nod.

"I'm asking, not you!" The man's voice yells.

Marinette shrinks in herself.

That's definitely scary, woah.

"So..." The man attaches The Queen's attention. "Are you ready to play a game, Ladybug?"

Sadly that is the end apparently there is a sequel but nothing has come up yet so for now this story is complete, and if i ever get into it I might continue this myself.