Chapter 11- The Plan

A laugh greets Lila and Kagami into the secret room.

"You should have seen your faces! What? Are you scared?" Chloé chuckles again.

"Stop laughing, Ch-"

"Can't you be serious?!" A cold voice hisses.

Chloé freezes for a moment that's needed to realize the words. The voice's coldness makes her bristles, but she's happy, so, so happy!

'Was the room really that cold or I imagine things?' Lila shivers.

Slowly, Kagami smirks.

"We are back in the game!" The Japanese laughs mischievously.

"Hell yeah!" Marinette stands up and hugs the other bluenette.

Then she moves to Lila. "Ah, The Queen of Words... You really fucked me up," Marinette giggles. "You did a great job!" The girl hugs Lila, too.

"Mistress, please, stop with these flatteries, and let's work! We have a lot to talk about the plan," Chloé reminds her friends.

"Alright, let's start!" Marinette sits on the chairs she stood up a minute ago and continued sketching. "Queen Bee, tell them, while I'm finishing here. Just some minutes and it's ready!"

"Okay," Chloé sighs. "I will start with the tearful, inspiring speech that Marinette gave me. We, the Order of The Mistress, gave up our dreams and lives the moment we realized there's something to fight against. Our plan was simple - I and Marinette worked on the scene, and you two, Kagami and Lila, behind it. It was simple. Then, we got suspicious about our new class and their honesty and loyalty. That's when Lila joined the picture. You had to lie about everything. Heck, even I couldn't think of lies like yours! The moment when you stole Adrien's book. And then Marinette recognized the book. We tried some times to check if Gabriel Agreste, "Chloé points his photo on one board, " is HawkMoth. But we couldn't. Because Adrikins is too obvious and couldn't see that Marinette was in love with h-"

"Acted to be in love with Adrien," Marinette corrects.

"Yeah, whatever you say, I still believe you're soulmates. Nevermind. So that's when we turned Kagami on. From her observations, we could conclude that Hawkmoth," Chloé points a photo of the villain, "is Gabriel Agreste," the teenager turns her index finger to the designer, "and that Mauyra," the blondie shows an unfocused photo of the Peakhen's holder, "is Nathalie Sancoeur," Chloé points a photo os the assistant.

"Alright. Do we have something about the heroes?" Lila glares at the five photos of the permanent heroes.

"Oh, you will love that part!" Chloé sings and Marinette laughs.

"Alright, Chloé, I think it's time to tell them," Marinette smirks and stands up. "Before I show you what I have, I have to warn you something. You don't have every right to be akumatized!"

"You know that was part of the act, Marinette!" Lila and Kagami defense themselves.

"Just saying," The designer shrugs and walks to the corner of the room. Then she unlocks with a key from her backpack a secret mini door.

"I didn't even know about this being there!" Lila frowns.

"Me too," Kagami shrugs and smiles impatiently.

"Shush," Marinette looks at them for a second. Chloé taps on the board with her fingers, making the atmosphere more dramatic. Marinette takes something pink with a lock on it. She closes the mini door and puts the pink safe on the table. Then, Chloé takes out of her pocket two keys. With one of them, the blondie opens the safe. Inside it, there's a box with a scanner for fingertips. Marinette places her left thumb for a couple of seconds.