Chapter 7- Wishes

"Will everyone be shocked we are friends... Again?" Chloé frowns, looking at the bluenette, while they are traveling in Bourgeois' limousine for school.

"They have to look at us first," Marinette smirks and sips of her coffee.

"You have a point. They all are wrapped in Lila's fairy tales. This girl does her work so well, nobody notices anyone except her!" Chloé chuckles as she has just told a joke.

"Which is bad. I can't even breathe! Alya left her work for the class and I have to do it! And now they also want a picnic for the beginning of the summer, a field trip to Disneyland for the next school year, AND they want ME to reschedule the school sports day that is the next week because Lila will be out of the town! I am not the one who organizes it! Why do they ask me?!" Marinette feels her anger rising and inhales deeply.

"Give up your position then. Tell them that they are pushing you too much and that you have your own life, too. Jesus, you have TWO lives!"

"Well, yes, and do you know what happens next?" Chloé looks at her questionably. "Adrien frowns and wants to talk in private with me to tell me to stop being too sensitive. He gives me that disappointed look and tells me to value Lila's feelings! Me! Who tears her ass off work so they can have some fun! Who works all night to make everyone happy! And then he leaves me! Lila lies again and 'Oh, my bestie'" Marinette says with disgust, "confronts me for being too selfish and jealous! And she doesn't even ask about my side of the story! I am tired, Chloé. I am so tired!" Marinette wipes he tears from her anger and clenches her teeth.

"And the worst part is Bustier! She wants me to be a good example! To make everyone happy for the sake of my sleep and happiness... And life! To do her job! Her teaching is bullshit!"

"Are you feeling better to know, darling?" Chloé smiles friendly and makes circles on Marinette's back.

"I think so? I just want... Ugh!" Marinette tries not to say it,

...because it's not right.

"Come on, Nette, say it," Chloé encourages her.

"I'm with you, Marinette! Say it! It's your right! Yes, you're Ladybug and everyone thinks you're a good person, but being selfish sometimes doesn't make you a bad one." Tikki flies out of Marinette's bag and sits on her holder's shoulder.

"Ugh!" Marinette groans. "Damnit! I want them on knees ready to kiss my shoes that cost twice their lives! I want them begging for forgiveness only to be ruined! I want them to be scared of me! I want them being punished for who they are, stupid, damn, unloyal shits that don't even have the right to say my name!" Marinette hisses, angrier than ever.

"I knew you are still yourself, Marinette! So," Chloé looks slyly and the bluenette, who mirrors the look, "we remove the masks, right?"

"Yeah, but first, we have to talk with The Queens." Marinette grins widely.

"Hey, Marinette!" Alya walks to her desk in the back. Lila, Rose, Adrien, and Nino follow her.

"Uh... Hey?" Marinette looks up from her sketchbook.

"I and Rose wonder if you will make, for us, dresses for the picnic that you organize," Alya smiles.

"I want a new sports trousers for sports day. You rescheduled it, right?" Nino scratches the back of his neck and his eyes don't look at her.

"Oh, yeah, can you babysit the twins tonight?" Alya bits her lips and smiles wider.

"Also, Marinette," Adrien gulps.

Why has he to be the one to ask about that?

"We want you to give your position of class rep to Lila," Marinette frowns and looks at Lila, who looks panicked for a moment.

Well, she didn't know, too.

"No, I won't make you the dresses and I won't organize a picnic. And no, I didn't reschedule it, because the date doesn't depend on me and I am not the one who organizes it. AND no, I won't babysit Etta and Ella, I have plans with friends. And about the position of class rep, why do you even bother to ask me? Ask the teacher!" Marinette tries not to snap at them and declare war, cutting everything common with her classmates.

"I knew it! You hate me so much and the fact I am friends with our class who doesn't like you, bothers you!" Lila immediately acts. Adrien quickly looks disappointingly at the bluenette. Alya, Rose, and Nino seem to think and a couple of seconds later they start attacking.

"I can't believe you, girl! You didn't only skip school so you can bully Lila 24/7, but now you snap and refuse to us?!" Alya states.

"Yeah, du-..."

"Enough!" Someone yells angrily.

"Good morning, students!" The class' teacher walks in.

"I have had enough of your bullshit!" Someone yells again.

"What happens?" Caline frowns.

"What happens," Chloé walks in front of her classmates, "is that Marinette refused to do some 'favors'," Chloé rolls her eyes, "because she doesn't have the fucking time-"

"Chloé, the language!" The teacher snaps.

"Don't interrupt me, Bustier!" The blondie hisses at the teacher and everyone's eyes go wide in fear. "I was saying that Dupain-Cheng doesn't have the fucking time and the right to do some of the favors our stupid damn classmates asked for, so she refused, and now, she's verbally attacked!" Chloé clenches her fists.

"What did Marinette refuse to do?" The teacher frowns.

"Is this the-"

"Organize a picnic and make our dresses!" Rose immediately says.

"Babysit my siblings!" Alya blurts out.

"Make me a new sports trousers," Nino follows.

"Give her position of class rep to Lila!" Adrien says, disappointment on his face.

"Why did you refuse, Marinette?" Caline looks straight at the bluenette.

"I have plans with my friends for a study date," Marinette informs.

"Well, can't you delay the plans and babysit Alya's siblings? What else do you have to do?"

"I have to finish my commissions, help in the bakery, do my homework, and study," Marinette becomes angrier with every second.

"You have all night to do your chores! Ditch them and help your classmates!" Bustier says cheerfully.

"Excuse me?" Marinette almost yells, standing up. "Are you really saying this to me?!" She frowns.

"Yes, she does, Marinette!" Ivan states.

"If you don't help us, Marinette, we will leave you!

"We don't need your friendship!

"We don't actually like you!" The class starts yelling.

"Are you sure about your decision?" Marinette frowns. She feverishly looks between Lila and Chloé, seeing the blondie's phone and a started recording.

"Yes!" Everyone yells. The bluenette covers her face and sounds of crying are heard. Then the bluenette removes her hands and the class sees her red face, clearly realizing that Marinette's laughing.

"Well," Marinette packs away her belongings, "I guess we are not friends anymore," Marinette walks out of the room. "Do it!" Marinette looks at Chloé. "I hope you're happy with your decisions, Caline Bustier! I, also, hope you missed her!" Marinette coldly says, then she slams the door. Caline's face loses its color. Confusion is written on the students' faces. Not a minute later Chloé follows Marinette, but Caline doesn't even notice. One thing is in her head:

She's coming.