ATEEZ WooSan - Saved

Ship: Psycho Wooyoung x Blind San

Warning: blood, fire

"Everyone! Run!" A voice yelled in the dorm's hallway.

The sound of the fire alarm went off and many footsteps were heard outside.

This caused San to awaken from his slumber. He was clutching onto Shiber as he made his way out of his bed and to his door. He opened it and peeked his head outside, unable to see anything due to his blindness.

   "What's going on?" He decided to ask, hoping someone would stop and explain the situation.

Of course, no one stopped to help the poor boy, causing him to sigh and go back into his room, knowing he had a higher chance of getting trampled over in the hallway than successfully leaving the dorm. Besides, he was on the second floor. He would have to run down the steps since the elevator was an automatic no.

   "Oh my god, all of the doors and windows are locked! Even the fire escape isn't budging!" San heard a person yell from the hallway, causing him to panic.

He slid down his door, holding onto Shiber tightly and feeling tears form in his eyes.

   "Oh no..., what will we do?" He asked Shiber.

He began to smell the smoke coming from outside, unsure where it was coming from.

   "Someone, please help..." he barely whispered.

Not too long after, he passed out with Shiber in his arms.

That's when his room window opened and in stepped in a guy with long black hair that was held in a tiny ponytail. He had a gas mask on and looked down to see the passed-out San. He chuckled at San and crouched down, picking him up along with his Shiber that he was so attached to.

With San in his arms, he walked back to the window and jumped down, landing on the mat he had placed there just a few moments ago.

Completely unscathed, he sat San down in the passenger seat of a black car and climbed into the driver's seat. He started up the car and pulled off, taking off the gas mask and smirking as he looked at the burning dorm in the rearview mirror. Then he looked at the sleeping San and smiled softly at his features, admiring the look of peace on his face.

The next morning, San woke up in a bed that didn't feel like his own. He felt around and realized he had Shiber with him, helping him calm his nerves.

   "Where are we, Shiber?" San asked the plushie, of course receiving no answer.

As if on cue, San heard a door opening and quickly sat up, facing the direction of where he heard the door.

   "Who's there?" San asked and heard a chuckle.

   "It's only me, San," the voice said and San immediately recognized it as his close friend, Wooyoung.

   "Wooyoung? Where am I? And what happened to the dorm?!" San began throwing questions.

Wooyoung walked closer to San, not even attempting to hide the object in his hand.

   "Don't worry about it, the fire was put out last night," Wooyoung explained.

   "Did anyone get hurt?"

Wooyoung sighed, San was too nice for his own good.

   "Unfortunately, yes. But many people were saved," Wooyoung lied.

That wasn't true, everyone didn't make it except San.

   "Oh..."

   "But at least you're okay," Wooyoung reassured.

   "Wait, how did I get out? I think I passed out."

Wooyoung sat down next to San and cupped his face, smearing a red liquid on San's face.

   "Sorry, my hands are a little wet from washing them," Wooyoung apologized, changing the subject. "Also, don't worry about it too much. You're safe and sound and that's all that matters. You can stay here with me for a while until you're able to get onto your own feet."

San nodded, smiling at the fact he had Wooyoung by his side. Wooyoung was smiling too but for a whole different reason.