10. BLACKPINK Lisa - Creature of the Night

Ship: Lisa x Female Reader

Warning: vampire, blood

Leaves were rustling with every step you took. You had no intentions of looking back the faster you ran. You were trying your hardest to get away but every step you took felt like bolt of pain since you were barefooted.

   "Come on Y/N!" Lisa yelled far behind you, taking simple steps to catch up to you. She knew you were tired and the moment you stop, even for a split second, she'd capture you.

   "Ignore her and keep running until you reach the river," you thought to yourself, feeling your lungs burning but knew that if you stopped, it was over for you.

You eventually caught a glimpse of the river reflecting off of the moonlight and you began to have hope that you'd finally make it away from Lisa, who held you captive in her hidden house in the woods. She revealed to you that she was a vampire and made it clear that she'd make you a vampire so you could stay with her forever. That's when you managed to escape because becoming a creature of the night was not on your bucket list.

You made it to the river and was about to put a foot in it when your arm was yanked aggressively from behind and made you fall onto your back. You groaned in pain and looked up to see Lisa's bloodshot eyes piercing through your eyes.

The previous fear began to rush through your body when Lisa pinned you down, disabling you from getting up since you couldn't compete  with her strength.

   "No, no, no, no, no!" You screamed, tears flowing down your soft cheeks as you shook your head in denial. "I was so close!"

Lisa smirked as she just stared at you, beneath her just the way she liked. She wiped the tears off of your face and sighed.

   "Don't cry Y/N, you should've known I was never gonna let you leave," she stated, bringing her mouth to your neck. "You were just delaying the inevitable. Now, let's finish this."

   "No! Get off of me!" You kicked and screamed as Lisa bit into your neck, sucking the blood out of your body.

It stung bad and she sucked you to the point you were nearly passed out. Then she bit her wrist and brought it up to your mouth. You weakly shook your head, denying the offering even in a weakened state.

Lisa rolled her eyes and sucked some of her own blood and leaned down, connecting your lips with hers. You felt her blood going down your throat and tried to scream but it was only muffled.

Once Lisa was finished, she got off of you and looked at your now passed out body.

   "Time to go home now, Y/N. Kiss the sun a goodbye because you'll never see it again," she said as she picked you up bridal style and carried you back home.