6. GOT7 Mark - Good Boy

Ship: Mark x Male Reader

Warning: murder, blood, profanity

   "Mark," you pleaded. "Please don't hurt her." 

   "Baby boy, I wouldn't have to if you didn't try to escape from here," Mark said with a twisted grin. 

You were currently in the basement of Mark's house, tied to a chair. In front of you stood Mark holding a gun and your older sister. Mark was pointing the gun at your sister's head while your sister was staring dead at the gun in Mark's hand, not even phased. 

See, you tried to escape Mark's house but the plan backfired since Mark had a bunch of cameras all around the neighborhood so he found you easily. And as punishment, he was gonna kill your sister right in front of your eyes. 

Your face was filled with tears as you desperately tried to get out of the chair. Mark enjoyed watching you struggle but he was going to enjoy killing your sister even more since he hated her for trying to separate you from him. 

   "Well, time's up," Mark said and in a heartbeat, he shot your sister in her chest and her head. Blood splattered all over you and Mark, traumatizing you and making Mark giggle in excitement. 

Your body became limp as you watched your sister's lifeless body slide down the basement wall. Mark walked up to you and crouched down on your level, smiling as he got closer to your face. You looked him in the eye and said, "I hate you." 

Mark just chuckled and said, "No you don't. You love me." 

Mark untied you from the chair and once you were free, he scooped up your body and walked upstairs. 

   "Come on, Y/N. Let's take a bath together," he said as he took you to the bathroom. 

Once you both were in the water, Mark sat behind you as he washed your hair. 

   "Y/N, there's no need to be quiet," Mark said. "She's merely just another human. I get that she's your sister and all but she tried to get in the way of us." 

   "I don't know what to do...," you said to yourself but Mark heard you. 

   "Just stay here and don't try to escape, then I won't have to hurt anyone else you love," Mark stated. 

You just nodded your head as you felt Mark wrap his hands around your bare chest and lay his head down on your right shoulder. 

   "Good boy," Mark whispered into your ear.