5. Stray Kids JeongChan - Ever Again

Ship: Bang Chan x Jeongin

Warning: none.

"Oh, hi birdie!" Jeongin said as he looked at the bird that stood outside of his window.

It was a small, yellow-bellied tit bird. Jeongin wanted to hold it but he knew Chan wouldn't allow him to even open his bedroom window. Jeongin scratched his head and decided to open the window a little bit so he could at least glide a finger over the little bird.

He successfully opened the window and was able to put his finger through it. The second the tip of his finger even touched the bird, his hand was yanked out of the window and the window slammed shut. Jeongin looked up to see Chan looking back at him with serious eyes.

"Jeongin, what were you doing?" Chan asked in a serious tone.

The tone in Chan's voice scared Jeongin, making the younger look up at Chan with his big eyes.

"Channie..., I just wanted to touch the bird," Jeongin admitted.

Chan was flipping the freak out by Jeongin's cuteness on the inside but managed to contain himself on the outside.

"Innie, you know better. What did I tell you about the outside world?" Chan asked with his hands on Jeongin's shoulders.

"That the outside world is dangerous and that I shouldn't even put a strand of my hair out there," Jeongin recited the exact words that Chan has been telling him for the past few months.

"Exactly. My little angel doesn't need to be tainted by the cruel world out there," Chan said as he ruffled Jeongin's hair.

"Aww, but Channie. I haven't been outside in so long," Jeongin whined, puffing his cheeks out at Chan. "Besides, I miss my family and my other friends."

"You don't need them when you have me," Chan stated as he kissed Jeongin's forehead. "You have everything here with me. There's no reason for you to go outside ever again."

Jeongin gulped at the last part of Chan's statement.

"Ever again?" Jeongin asked. "As in never ever again?"

"Yup. The second you walked in this house, you were never gonna leave it," Chan said darkly as he pulled Jeongin into a tight hug.