8. BTS Jungkook - You Were Gonna Be Mine Either Way

Ship: Jungkook x Male Reader

Warning: school shooting, blood, kidnapping, mild profanity

   "Get the fuck outta my way, nerd," your friend, Xavier, said as he pushed the new foreign exchange student into the lockers.

The foreign exchange student fell onto the floor and you were quick to move from Xavier's side to help the student up. He quickly brushed himself off and fixed his glasses. He then caught a glimpse of you and immediately put his head down so he wouldn't have to look you in the eye.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You yelled at Xavier. "Go pick on somebody your own size!"

"Dude, what the hell is your problem? You like him or something?" Xavier asked as he got in your personal space. "You gay?"

"I have no clue how you came to the conclusion of me being gay but if you want an answer then yes, I am. And just what do you plan to do with it?" You asked, looking at Xavier with a deadly glare.

"Oh-," Xavier said, not expecting that answer. "I'll just go," he said and ran off.

You turned back to Jungkook and smiled at him, "It's okay. If he bothers you more, come get me. Okay?"

Jungkook shyly nodded and you turned around and walked to your next class, knowing you'd get scolded by your teacher.

A few weeks went by and Jungkook took your advice and got you whenever Xavier bothered him. It was enough to end your friendship with Xavier since it became clear he doesn't like foreigners at all. Since then, you and Jungkook became pretty good friends. You'd both hang out after school as often as possible and every now and then, he'd teach you a little Korean and you would help him with his English.

One day while you and Jungkook were having lunch in the cafeteria, Xavier came up behind you and poured chocolate milk on you while Jungkook watched with big eyes. You were frozen in embarrassment when you heard Xavier and everyone else laugh at you. You didn't even notice Jungkook's dark look he gave Xavier and everyone else in the cafeteria.

Jungkook grabbed your hand and dragged you into one of the school's singular bathrooms with him. He locked the door behind him and tried to help you dry off your cute yellow turtleneck but unfortunately, you'd have to wash it in order for the stains to come out.

You couldn't help but let a few tears slip from your eyes. Being laughed at by the entire school wasn't exactly something you'd be expecting to happen to you today but yet, here you are. Seeing the tears fall on your cheeks, Jungkook gently wiped them away and said, "Don't cry. I'm here."

You slightly nodded and Jungkook dug into his black backpack and pulled out a giant black hoodie. He held it out to you and you gratefully took it. You shyly took off your dirty turtleneck while Jungkook stared at you. When it was off, Jungkook nearly passed out. To simply put, you were ripped and had tattoos going down both of your arms and neck. It was a total contrast to your cute face and Jungkook definitely wasn't expecting that.

Jungkook pointed at your abs and tattoos and said, "What?"

You chuckled as you quickly put on the hoodie he gave you and said, "Sorry, I didn't think you'd see that. I used to be sort of a rebel but that's all in the past. I guess you can say I softened up." You always wore turtlenecks or clothing that covered all of your tattoos so you wouldn't draw attention.

Jungkook simply nodded and you both left out of the bathroom to go to your next classes.

The next week, you and Jungkook were in your Spanish class, quietly doing your work together since the teacher said everyone could work in pairs. Unfortunately, you both ishared the class with Xavier who kept throwing paper balls at you every time the teacher turned his back. Jungkook grew tired of Xavier messing with you. If Xavier messed with him then he wouldn't care but if he messed with you, he was signing his death wish.