7. TWICE Sana - Palace

Ship: Sana x Female Reader

Warning: death, blood

Although you were just a commoner in Japan, the queen, Sana, happened to take a liken to you when she visited your neighborhood. All you did was catch her when she nearly fell, which caused her to fall for you pretty hard. Ever since your encounter with Sana, she kept her eyes on you from her kingdom. She had a bunch of her men watch you without you noticing and they gave her reports about your daily life.

And with every report she read, she quickly learned that you were already in a relationship with a boy commoner who was also a thief, not that you knew. So with every reason to convict your boyfriend, Sana demanded her guards to capture your boyfriend so he can be punished with death.

Everyone gathered in the middle of the town to watch your boyfriend's death. He was placed under a guillotine and Sana was actually there to witness the whole thing. You didn't know about the punishment so when you passed by the crowd in the middle of town, you moved past everyone until you got a clear view of your boyfriend and Queen Sana.

"Whoa, wait a minute!" You yelled as you ran up to the guillotine and stood in front of Sana. You bowed down to her and stood back up. "Your Majesty, may I asked what my boyfriend has done?"

Sana looked at you with a straight face but on the inside, she was smiling maniacally.

"He's a thief," Sana answered with a stern voice. "He stole goods from this kingdom and decieves people until he gets what he wants just to ultimately disappear."

You looked at your boyfriend with eyes of disbelief.

"He was also just using you so he could steal your priceless diamond necklace that was gifted to you by your late mother," Sana also stated, making you immediately grab the mentioned necklace that was sitting on your neck.

"Is this true?" You asked your boyfriend, who was still fearing for his life. He remained silent since he was in shame.

"Is it true?" You said, your voice as cold as ice.

Your boyfriend sighed since he was gonna die anyway.

"Yeah," he answered. "I needed the money since I'm in debt so when I first saw you and your necklace, I thought it was the perfect oppurtunity to get the necklace, exchange it for money, and pay off my debt."

"So dating me was just a ruse?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"Pretty much, yeah," you boyfriend answered, defeated.

Sana placed her hand on your back and said, "I have to proceed with the punishment."

Knowing that you had no power over the queen's decision, you nodded and stepped back. The crowd began to count down from ten and you tried to muster up the courage to watch the punishment. But once the crowd got to one, Sana covered your eyes and ears to prevent you from any type of trauma. Of course, you flinched a little from the queen's cold hands but you were kind of grateful she prevented you from seeing the punishment.

Once the punishment was done, Sana kept your eyes covered since there was a significant amount of blood and she didn't want her precious Y/N to see any of it.

"How about I take you home?" Sana whispered in your ear and you nodded.

But what you didn't know was that Sana was actually taking you to the castle. She didn't uncover your eyes until you entered the castle and once you saw where you were, you turned around to see that castle's doors were closed shut. You turned back around to look at Sana with a confused face.

"Your Majesty, why did you bring me here?" You asked softly.

"Oh, because you'll be living here from now on," Sana answered and continued. "Anyways, you'll be sharing a room with me-"

"Whoa, we not about to just speed past that like you ain't say what you just said," you cut her off. "I'm living here?"

"Of course you are. Because I said so," Sana said. "And we'll be getting married."

"Married?! Wait, I'm not ready for marriage. Especially getting married to you. Aren't you supposed to marry someone that on your social level? And a guy?" You asked.

"Yes but I prefer women and all of the women in my social rank are snobby. But you, you're different. You're a commoner, you're sweet, you see the good in people, and you helped me before," Sana said, already in bliss at the thought of marrying you. "Ever since that day, I've been thinking about you."

You tried to open the castle doors but failed.

"Your Majesty, I really have to get back home to my family. I can't live here and you deserve someone better," you tried to convince Sana.

Sana just giggled at your helplessness as she stepped right in front of you.

"Oh, Y/N," she said as she put her face in front of yours. "You now belong in this palace. And I'll be damned if you think I'll let you leave."