Liquid

Izuku slowly woke up from his slumber, he looked around the room, only seeing darkness. Like the usual. It was the middle of the night, meaning Kai and Hari won’t be coming anytime soon. 

This wasn’t a problem, Izuku could go back to sleep and wake up at the correct time. 

However, it was a problem. 

Izuku woke up with an ache in his lower regions. With further expectation, his bladder was full. Deciphering the need to pee. 

Izuku pulled up the blankets and curled into a tight ball. He was hoping for it to just go away. It wasn’t bad at the moment, but if it’s not taken care of anytime soon, the ache will get worse. 

The boy knew he needed Hari or Kai to be with him when he goes to the washroom. He couldn’t stand properly, barely even able to walk. 

Kai and Hari never wanted him to go to the washroom on his own, he would ask but the answer is a strict no. They told him to just wait for them to come to his room, most of the time Izuku would patiently wait or get distracted by the Tv and forget about ever needing to go. 

Izuku use to wet the bed when he first came to the compound, but he would receive a strict punishment. Kai and Hari would have to clean up the bed, resulting in a huge nuisance. Kai was rather strict on it and to this day, he still is. His hatred for germs is the direct cause. 

Izuku feared he would get punished if he peed on his bed instead of the toilet. Knowing him, he probably will not be able to hold it in until daybreak. And who knows how long that will be. 

It was a few days after the food incident, Izuku still feels terrible about it. He never likes disobeying Kai or Hari. And if he pees right now, he will receive a punishment. If he strains his memory just a smidge, he could recall he was forced to watch a scary movie. 

Izuku was terrified of horror movies, the loud noises, the suspense, the jump scares. Everything made him horror-stricken. 

Izuku started to quietly cry, he shoved his head into the pillow. The ache continued to worsen. He couldn’t handle it. He tried very hard to go back to sleep, but the ache was reframing him from doing it. 

The boy looked up and glanced around the room for a solution. Maybe he could find a bucket or something. Through the darkness, he could see a wheelchair. He would get his blood drawn again in the morning if he ever manages to survive. 

With no resolution, Izuku started to sob. Which worsens his ache. He needed to go to the washroom desperately, but he can’t leave his bed, and he can’t wet the bed. Izuku didn’t know what to do. There were so many possible outcomes of this situation, he couldn’t decide on one. 

Waiting was out of the question. His options were to get up and go to the washroom or wet the bed. Each resulting in punishment.

Izuku looked back into his memories, he remembers watching a scary movie after wetting the bed but he could remember nothing about going to the washroom on his own. Maybe that one would be not as bad as a horror movie. 

He swallowed his saliva or you could say fears, and pulled the blanket off of him and sat up. The ache was still lingering. He slowly moved his legs to be hanging off the side. He looked down and sighed, his first steps in who knows how long, he placed his right foot onto the ground. He shifted his weight onto his leg/foot and placed his other one down. He counted to five and pushed off the bed. 

*Thump*

He fell onto the cold stone flooring like a leaf in the wind. He tried his best to catch his fall, but that failed. He hurt his knees, probably a scratch formed.