You

Izuku was confused every time Shota said they were going to visit his house. It has been a week thus far, and every other day they went to Shota's house for an hour or so. Izuku would listen to Shota's every word and follow what he said. Sometimes, Izuku would be confused and just nod anyway. Certain words he said were things he had never heard before. Kai and Hari would say particular words but he would never know the meaning.

Izuku wanted to ask Shota what the kitchen was or what a closet was, but he began to think he was annoying Shota. Even though he had never said anything to signify it was true, he still believed it was. The man looked happy to tour his house around, showing Izuku every nook and cranny. Izuku would smile sometimes when he saw something he recognized, such as a bed. He doesn't want to ruin the mood by asking.

Either way, Izuku didn't know what to say or think. He was still confused why Shota was doing this, was it so he could get out of the hospital? Was he going to live there?

Perhaps that is true, even if it is, would he like it? Of course, he would love to get out of the hospital and stay with someone who seems to care about him. He can't deny that he is upset with Kai and Hari for what they have done, they were the ones who made him different.

That might not sound as bad or perhaps stupid, but it's the truth. All the time he spent with Kai and Hari, he never once questioned why he couldn't walk properly or eat on his own. They never told him, or if they did, they would say it's just him. He never once questioned the rules and why they were placed. He thought it was normal, anyone would need those rules. But now thinking about it, everyone he sees acts like Kai and Hari. He has not yet seen someone who is like him.

Why is that? Oh nevermind, Izuku knows. He is different compared to every person who is living.

Why would Kai and Hari do such a thing? Didn't they know he was different? Shouldn't they have helped change him to be normal?

Maybe Tomura was right after all.

Maybe the heroes are going to help him be normal.

Let's just say in the future, Izuku does become normal, like everyone else. He could never want to go back to Kai and Hari. If they did nothing to fix him, to begin with, why would they help him stay normal? They would want him to be different, right? The rules were exemplifying how to act differently. But different is bad.

The people who come into his room are rude and yell at him for not doing anything for himself. Mirio said he is supposed to be independent. The people would treat him with kindness if he was normal. His quirk makes him different. The people harass him for having something he can't control.

That also makes him question, why is Shota doing this? He is treating him with so much kindness, he hasn't said anything that could be turned into a lie or tell him rules. Though, Shota is taking care of him. Shouldn't Shota help Izuku be normal?

So why is he just taking him to his house?

Is the house supposed to mean something? Is the house supposed to change him?

Maybe.

On the other hand, it hurts Izuku a lot. Kai and Hari manipulated him and lied. He will miss them. If he changes to be normal, the last time he would ever see them was at the compound when the heroes attacked.

He wants to act like everyone else! Sure being taken care of is great, but he doesn't want to be yelled at or treated badly.

Shota is the one who hasn't done anything like that. He hasn't lied.

So maybe Shota isn't bad at all.

____________________

Shota's house with Izuku