League of Villians

An:  Some plot has changed. Minor plot.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After the conversation between Aizawa and Katsuki; Aizawa has been paying more attention to the news for any quirk disappearing cases and ones from the past. He has been looking at any information he can get his hands-on. The cases he has seen have all lead to dead ends.

He did obtain the documents about Izuku. It did prove to be harder than he thought trying to retrieve said papers, mainly because Katuski did not tell what Izuku's last name was. He had to go through the many documents at the police station, using his only information; Izuku's first name and what he looked like.

After a couple hours, he did found them. He could have asked Katsuki about it much earlier, however, he didn't want to drag him into his search for Izuku. Aizawa can tell Katsuki is desperate to find the green-haired kid, he doesn't want to get Katsuki's hopes up then realize Izuku is gone forever. He would rather have Katsuki wait than help him with the investigation.

Besides that, Aizawa has appalled at what he saw in Izuku's documents. The heros, detectives and police who were involved with the case of Izuku being kidnapped did nothing. They had the case for not even 24 hours and dropped it. The notes said it was a lost cause and Izuku had been gone for too long already to actually find him.

Which was absolute bullcrap. They were just hiding up the fact that they were scared to lose their quirks. Even that alone made no sense, it's his blood that causes quirks to be destroyed. Not by contact with skin or any other means.

Cowards.

Aizawa did find out that Izuku had been gone for more than two years. Poor kid, he must be terrified.

The underground hero has been looking at the news, especially at the rise of famous villain groups and yakuza. With some of the most recent attacks, quirk erasing bullets have come to the surface. Luckily, it only erases. It does not fully destroy a quirk, unlike Izuku's blood quirk.

Being logical, Aizawa would have guessed it was someone else's doing instead of Izuku's. The key factor is; the quirk comes back. Though, he keeps on coming back to these reports, thinking it's Izuku. Maybe, the boy's captor or captors found a way to manipulate his quirk/blood to have it where it only erases for a short period of time.

To further this point even further, Aizawa had gotten a call from Sir Nighteye. The two heros conversed over a future meeting about the Shie Hassaikai. Of course, Aizawa agreed to go and help. But he never expected that the main reason they're having said meeting is over quirk erasing bullets and a kid. Sir Nighteye said his protege, Mirio Togata came into contact with the young leader of the Shie Hassaikai; Overhaul. He said Mirio found a kid who had many injuries, Overhaul claimed that the kid was his boyfriend.

__________________________

Meanwhile, in Kai's bedroom.

Izuku snores lightly, sleeping soundlessly. Through his sleep, he smiles once he was held tighter by the one and only Kai. The man was lying down beside Izuku, holding him close. He was just happy to have his Angel beside him, unharmed.

He only wants Izuku to be safe and with him. He loves him very much and hates it when he has the chance of being hurt.

Kai is thrilled over the fact that Izuku is beside him and Shigaraki did nothing to hinder it. He couldn't even bring himself to be mad at the boy, it wasn't his fault. It was his.

He should have been in Izuku's room. He should have Hari stay instead of going with him. He had Mimic, it's not like he was in any harm.

Kai groaned lightly, dumb mistakes.