Hero Society

An: Before, you begin to read this chapter. I want to say, please bare with me. I am terrible at writing fight scenes, so there won't be a lot in this chapter. It also may seem really rushed. Sorry if you do not like that... it is long though!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Two days had passed since Aizawa spoke to Mirio. After receiving the new information, Aizawa told Nighteye right away. This amplified the severity of the situation as a whole. Quickly, Nighteye and his agency contacted many heros who were able to fight the Shie Hassaikai at the given time. The meeting began a day after receiving the information.

Aizawa wants to say the meeting was a success. For the most part, it was, they are still going to the Shie Hassaikai base. Nothing had changed. Sadly, there were some issues some heros brought up.

A lot of the heros argued that they shouldn't attack the Shie Hassaikai. The meeting was a split situation. Many agreed while the other half disagreed. The people said they should let the boy-Izuku- stay with the Shie Hassaiakai. Or have the mission on a whole separate day. Thinking, it's not the top priority. On the other hand, some said they should save Izuku as soon as possible.

Aizawa said to them they were cowards for not wanting to save the boy. He knew they were scared of Izuku's quirk. This made absolutely no sense. He explained Izuku's quirk and how it works. Some questioned how he got this information.

Aizawa said he had gotten it from Izuku's childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou. He explained the information he got from his student and quickly persuaded the heros to save Izuku.

And with that, the date was decided. The next day, 6 am.

The meeting came to an end.

Aizawa knew he had to talk to someone before the attack occurred. He had to notify Katsuki they're going to save Izuku.

Currently, Aizawa walked down the halls of the dorm hall, his hero outfit locked and loaded. It was 4 am.

He had half an hour to talk with Katsuki before he had to go.

Aizawa also did not tell any of his students about the future attack. Apart from Tsuyu Asui, Ochako Uraraka and Eijiro Kirishima who were going. It was planned that all three agencies, Sir Nighteye, FatGum and Ryuko, we're all going.

They did not want to fail this time around, unlike the heros who did nothing to find Izuku two years ago.