Touchless

A few hours later

Izuku was completely frozen, he didn't move from the position Kai and Hari left him. Legs straight like a pencil, arms pressed against his sides, palms of hands faced down on the bed, eyes wide like plates. He hadn't yet taken his sights off the closed door. Staring at the door, hoping for something/someone to come in.

He felt numb. He couldn't feel anything. No matter how much he tried to think positively, he couldn't. He tried to remember the fun times with Kai and Hari hoping it would pass the time. He could think of a few but they were all overtaken by other overpowering thoughts.

The sheer disappointment and coldness of the two people he loves.

He knows he has screwed up in the past, many times. Every time he was punished, he would think it's the end of the world and he will never be happy again. Sure those were exaggerations, he would be perfectly fine once they were done. He would forget that it ever happened. Which was true for the most part, he would forget. However, this time, he feels like he is...

Broken...

A broken puzzle.

He feels like this has scared him so much that he will never recover.

Maybe Kai and Hari will feel bad for punishing him with an isolation... No. They shouldn't feel bad, it's his own fault. He should be the one to feel bad, he caused Kai and Hari trouble.

He caused trouble, he distracted them from their utmost important work. Maybe it was the person's fault that they touched him, but still, he shouldn't have taken the equipment off. To what? Just to see and make sure Kai and Hari were there and didn't leave him. He's so selfish. He should have waited, it was stupid of him to think they would leave. They never have in the past, why would they now?

He knows lately he has been rather defiant, not following all of the rules. Earning punishments. He has been such a hassle for the two men, it still amazes him that they love him.

He has been causing them so much trouble that he has become a burden.

A burden should be disposed of.

He doesn't want to bother Kai and Hari anymore.

Maybe.

Maybe.

He should run away.

He would be taken care of.

Kai and Hari will not have to worry about him.

He will be a burden somewhere else.

__________________

Somewhere else

Ever since Katsuki heard about Kirishima's work-study he has not taken his mind off of a certain greennette. He's been thinking that there might be a possibility that his Angel is apart of the organization creating the (temporary) quirk erasing bullets. He is rather conflicted over it, one side saying it is him and another saying a strict no. He wasn't entirely sure. This thought has been gnawing at his mental health.

He has been distracted by school. Even if he was slightly laid back when it came to academics, already getting fairly high marks. He didn't have to put in huge amounts of effort, which worked in his favour. On a normal day of school, he would put his legs up and listen to Mr. Aizawa teach class 1-A. Taking notes when needed, answering questions a few times, but mostly he was quiet.

However, due to this, he has been trapped within his thoughts. Only thinking about his Angel and what he might be going through. He sometimes would acknowledge what was being taught, but that mostly went out the window.