Chocolate prank, #1

Based on : Weeekly Today, 7th video

Jiyoon and Jaehee POV

"Yah Jaehee, since it's valentines day why don't we prank the other members" Jiyoon mischievously said
Jaehee's face lit up and both of us could tell we were very excited.
"It's weird though, normally people would do romantic gestures and give gifts that symbolize love. Instead we are pranking them" Jaehee said
"You have a point, but they should already know we aren't normal so we won't show them we love them by giving gifts and stuff. But we show them by pranking them" Jiyoon smiled sweetly
"You're right, What prank should we do. We both know they're smart so they won't easily fall for simple pranks" Jaehee said
We both thought hard about what prank should we do. "I got it, we should buy those diy chocolate packs and put some wasabi and gochujang in them" Jaehee said
"That's so gooooooddddd, okay okay let's go" The only thing that ran through our minds were the members' hilarious reactions. When the both of us got out of practice and went to the store, Monday saw us and she was so confused why we were laughing our asses off. We were imagining the members' faces when they ate the chocolates. But she chose to ignore us, probably because she was used to our craziness.

Third person POV
After waiting for the chocolate to melt, they put the chocolate into separate molds and placed the wasabi & gochujang in. They squeezed a lot of it in, thankfully for them the chocolate was able to cover it perfectly.
First target : Monday and Soeun
When Jiyoon and Jaehee entered their room, They could barely contain their faces. Seeing Monday and Soeuns' faces excitement made their prank so much more hilarious. With Jiyoon and Jaehee's acting, they suspected nothing weird about the chocolate.

Soeun POV
I was happy to eat the chocolate, it looked so good and i was craving chocolate so bad. When I took a bite of it the only taste that surrounded my tongue was spice. 'Why does this chocolate taste like gochujang' were the thoughts that ran around my head.

After I realized what i was tasting, I was surprised that they could make me fall for the prank

Monday POV
'Yessss, chocolateeee' I thought. Eating food is definitely an awesome feeling after we practice. After working hard, we were tired and craving for food. At first the chocolate I ate was sweet, which made me very happy. A few seconds in, the effects of wasabi finally striked and it was like my whole mouth was on fire. After I realized what was happening, I was shocked that they actually pranked me. 'They are seriously mean' i thought, an idea popped into my head. When they left our room I immediately started imagining about my idea. "Soeun, we should prank them backk !" I said "I was imagining that too" Soeun said while covering her mouth. "Okay, let's talk about this after we get rid of this taste" Soeun nodded and we both ran while trying to find water.

Next target : Jihan and Zoa

Zoa POV
When I saw Jiyoon and Jaehee going up the stairs looking at us, I felt something off about them. Those thoughts disappeared after I saw the chocolate they were holding. After I took my first bite, the chocolate tasted like heaven. It was sweet and really delicious, at least that was what i thought when I tasted it....I ate the chocolate and when it got to the middle part, I was still happily eating it. I looked at the middle of the chocolate and saw green paste, then I realized something.