Sick day, #9

Monday, one of the seven days of the week, however this Monday was a bit different from the other weeks they passed together.

"Achoo !" Jihan woke up to the sound of the maknae's sneezing and sniffling for the past minute. When Zoa woke up, she felt a bit nauseous and dizzy. She thought that she could just brush it off and continue on with her day but her constant sneezes made her think otherwise. So here she was, sitting on the couch eating soup while hearing her members nagging her about eating too much ice cream and not enough water.
"I told you not to eat the last ice cream bar in the fridge." Jaehee sighs as she looks at Zoa who was currently wrapped in a blanket with a red nose and a pout on her face.
"It was too tempting and I don't regret anything." Zoa says as she sneezes again.
"There's nothing we can do now besides taking care of our sick maknae here" Soojin ends their banter knowing that Jaehee was a bit mad because it was supposed to be her ice cream.
"Is the water too warm ? Too cold ? Too normal ?" Soeun asks after she handed Zoa a glass of water, the members looked at her with a confused look. What kind of water is too normal ?
"No it's perfect thanks" Zoa says quickly as she took a sip of the water Soeun gave her.
"Do you need anything else ? Another blanket ? Mr. Snowball ?" Jiyoon lists off anything that came to her mind at the moment.
"Mr. Snowball would be nice thank you" Zoa shouts as Jiyoon ran to get Mr. Snowball. Mr. Snowball is Zoa's favorite plushie she got when she went to an arcade, the members never knew the true story of how she got Mr. Snowball but they were sure it was important to the latter since she cuddled it almost every single night.
"Anything else ?" Monday asked worriedly, Everyone stood in front of Zoa like a bunch of obedient puppies waiting for her order. Zoa always felt happy and cared especially when she was sick, the other members would treat her like a baby.
"I'm fine guys, I just have a bit of a- achoo !" Before Zoa could finish, her own sneeze cut her off.
"A cold, I'm not going to faint like Monday Unnie did." She continued.

Flashback
"Zoa Unnie, why are you spinning so much ?" Monday woke up and came to Zoa drowsily,
"Are you okay Unnie ?" Zoa asks while chuckling at the girl who was currently using her shoulder as a headrest.
"Are you human ??" Monday gasps incredulously.
"Are you drunk !?!" Zoa asks a little too loudly, making everyone else look at her with amused looks.
"Yes" Monday basically sang out before fainting in Zoa's arms, Soojin immediately ran out to help her after that and soon enough they were carrying Monday to the couch. They thought that Monday was actually drunk but her very warm forehead said otherwise.

"Are you human ?" Jiyoon imitated before laughing along with the other members remembering that moment, Monday just hid her face in embarrassment.
"But honestly drunk Monday and sick Monday is apparently the same." Jihan says after thinking about Monday's behavior that day. Everyone was now sitting on the couch, eating their breakfast together before everyone except Zoa had to go to work.
"At least I was a good sick kid, unlike someone here." Monday scowled and eyed a specific someone.

Another flashback
"Just take the damn medicine Soeun" Soojin tiredly says before whining again seeing Soeun shake her head vigorously.
"It tastes disgusting !" Soeun cried out, dreading taking 2 tiny pills that felt like hell to her.
"Cmon just take it !" Jaehee pushed Soeun to take her medicine so that she could get bether, but no persuading could make Soeun take it. So, Jiyoon took the pills and tried to shove it in Soeun's mouth but her reflexes were fast so she ran before getting chased by Jiyoon, Jaehee, and Soojin. Thankfully, Monday and Zoa stepped in the room just in time. Soeun had no time to run, so she fell down on her butt after getting held back by Monday and Zoa. By now Soeun's legs were being held by Zoa and Soojin, arms by Monday and Jaehee, her head being held by Jihan as she frantically shook her head and closed her mouth. Jiyoon acted fast and shoved the pill straight to Soeun's mouth, Soeun huffed in exasperation and accepted her defeat. Finally drinking the pill and furrowing her brows in disgust, she didn't mind taking medicine she just didn't feel the need to drink small pellets to make her healthier.
"There ! Was that so hard to do ?" Jiyoon asks after catching her breath, running around the table and jumping over couches was really tiring.
Soeun only sent her death glares in response.