Mafia feud, #3

A/N. This is how I usually play mafia, i'm sorry if there are any mistakes or if my words made you guys confused :)

Today Weeekly members have a day off, they decided to spend it playing games at their dorm. They rendezvoused at their usual couch and table.
"So what should we play ?" Jaehee asks
"How about mafia game ?" Soeun suggests, there was also a chorus of yes among the members.
"Okay, I'll be the first moderator" Zoa said, she had been wanting to be the moderator but haven't had the chance to actually be it. "Monday Unnie where are your cards ?"
"Here" Monday handed her the cards
After discussing the cards they agreed that there will be 2 mafias, 2 innocents, 1 doctor, and 1 detective.
Jacks being Mafias
Number 3 being Innocents
Queen being the Doctor
And King being the Detective
Mixing the cards, Zoa made sure that none of the members can follow the cards and Soojin being the oldest waited till all the others were done fighting over the cards.
They loved this game, it gave them a chance to get engrossed in the game and of course it's a game of trust and betrayal.
Round I
The roles have been revealed :
Jihan and Soojin as Mafias
Soeun as the Detective
Monday as the Doctor
Jaehee and Jiyoon as the Innocents
"Time to sleep everyone" Zoa announces, "Mafias wake up and look at your ally" Jihan and Soojin made eye contact, they smiled mischievously.
"So mafias please choose your first victim" Both of the mafias start gesturing and in the end they pointed at Monday.
"Okay mafias please close your eyes" They went back to 'sleeping' and Zoa continued the game
"Detective please open your eyes" Soeun opened her eyes and immediately pointed at Jiyoon. Zoa signals that Jiyoon is good. Soeun nodded and put her head down.
"Okay Detective please go to sleep, Doctor please open your eyes" Zoa looks at Monday and she signals that 'you are dead'. Monday chose to save herself so she is still alive.
"Doctor please close your eyes, good morning everyone" Zoa spoke loudly
Everyone eyes each other, some smiling, some staring, they played this game enough to know when the others are acting suspicious.
"Last night.......no one died" Zoa smiles excitedly

Soojin POV
I'm going bold right now, this is going to be either the coolest move ever or the stupidest.
"Okay first let me speak, last night I was sleeping peacefully and then I woke up and saw Monday was dead. Me being the kind person I am" Monday next to me scoffed while smirking "saved her and used my heal, I am the doctor." I said seriously
"Sussssspicious" Monday eyed me like she was analyzing my body posture
"I can already say that Soojin is the mafia. I am the doctor and last night I died and decided to save myself, so we already know 1 mafia we just need to know the other" Monday clarifies, 'well that was the wrong move' I thought to myself.
"Wah wah what is this, both of you can't be the doctors so one of you is obviously lying." Jiyoon says while thinking "I think Soojin is lying, Monday was super confident in her answer so I think Monday is the real doctor" I whined and said why over and over, I mean was my acting that bad ?
Soeun nodded and also agreed with Jiyoon "Yeah I agree, Monday was relaxed and her face was super calm"
"Why won't you guys believe me" I said...well, half-saying half-whining.
"Honestly I just slept through the whole night, looking at Monday and Soojin's expressions. Yeah Soojin was more anxious then usual. I'm 90% sure Soojin is the mafia" Jaehee hints us her role and also accused me as the mafia.
"Say goodbye to another night Soojin Unnie, I also think that Soojin is the mafia. Her posture and flailing hands tell it all." Jihan laughs a little, the rest of them also laugh a bit. I guess I really looked like a flying chicken.
"Okay, point to the person who you think is the mafia" Zoa counts the fingers that are pointing at me. I accept my defeat, all of them pointed at me so I also pointed at myself.
"Second night has come, all of you please close your eyes, except for our dead mafia over here" Zoa says while pointing at me, we just chuckled a bit. We decided that the true role of the accused won't be revealed till the end of the game. But I think it was obvious I was the mafia.
"Mafia please open your eyes" Jihan raised her head up and slowly pointed at Jiyoon, she must've already thought about it.
"Okay, mafia please close your eyes. Doctor open your eyes, would you like to use your poison ?" Zoa asks Monday indirectly.