Day to day, #4

"You look fineee" Jiyoon says while looking at herself in the mirror
"Thanks" Soojin suddenly replies while coming out of their room (I don't know who are roommates now but this is based on the latest news I read) Jiyoon didn't even have time to explain when Soojin waltzed to the kitchen making breakfast. 'Now I know how her confidence gets kicked' Jiyoon thought to herself. When Weeekly members say they will be ready at a certain time, what they mean is 30 minutes later they'll be ready. After all of the members are done with their normal morning routine, they sat at the table and Soojin was getting ready to make omelette for breakfast.
"Let's do a challenge" Zoa suddenly suggests
"What challenge ?" Jaehee asks
"How about...breakfast is made by teams of two, lunch packed by 2 people too, dinner of course cooked by a team, lastly someone has to make dessert." Zoa lists off the details and thinks about the punishment for the losers.
"That's so random but let's go, the worst at cooking team has to obey the winners wishes." Soeun adds while offering her hand, Zoa immediately nodded and put her hand on top of Soeun's
"Deal" All of them join hands and sealed the deal like businesswomans agreeing on something important.
They decided that
• Jihan and Jaehee will be the ones making breakfast
*Jiyoon and Monday packing lunch
=Zoa and Soojin cooking dinner
#Seoun will be the one making dessert
Today was a 'normal' day to day basis that the members picked up. Sometimes they eat breakfast on the way, sometimes at their dorm, they rarely didn't eat breakfast. Soojin always scolded her members if they did that, last time Monday and Soeun did that Soojin stole their favorite chocolate.

She threatened them that if they want to starve themselves, don't eat the chocolate

She threatened them that if they want to starve themselves, don't eat the chocolate. Soojin insisted that they should always prioritize their health before anything, all of the members just listened to her like kids being scolded by their mother.
Jaehee and Jihan made delicious blueberry pancakes with fruits on the side. All of them had to admit the legendary duo, Jaehee and Jihan made the best breakfast compared to other members. They arrived at the studio and trained like they normally do.
Lunch time
Jihan and Seoun were the most enthusiastic to eat the feast they were being prepared by Jiyoon and Monday. They had a choice to either pack a homemade lunch box or cook something, they are not allowed to takeout from a restaurant.
"Prepare to be amazed" Jiyoon says while Monday opens the lunch box they arranged this morning. It was a sushi platter with grapes on the side. It honestly looked delicious, there was wasabi on the side because some of the members liked to eat sushi with a little bit of wasabi. They enjoyed their sushi which was filled with soft shell crab, avocado, cucumber, and spicy mayo. Because Jihan is allergic to seafood, Jiyoon and Monday made a California roll especially for her. It was the most safe sushi roll she could eat since most rolls have seafood in them. Jihan enjoyed her sushi roll nonetheless, all of the members ate happily and they finished their lunch.
They still had their grapes that they needed to finish, the problem was that the wasabi was pretty big and round. Soojin didn't want the wasabi so it stayed beside the grapes where it looked almost the same. Grapes have a more shiny effect and of course wasabi is not that solid, a normal person would've easily seen the difference.
Not Soojin though, she was busy talking with Monday to look at the grapes she was picking up. To her bad luck, when she aimed for the smallest 'grape' in her box, she ended up taking the ball of wasabi. She just plopped it into her mouth like it was a grape and when it dissolved so quickly, Soojin widened her eyes and covered her mouth while breathing out through her mouth.