Monday's birthday, #5

"Ouch, ouch, ouch that hurts" Soeun bit her lip to prevent herself from shouting too loud. Zoa and Jiyoon behind her were also in pain from the pins and needles bellow them. It was currently 5 o'clock 9th of May, tomorrow was Monday's birthday so they decided to buy a cake for her. But because Monday was still in the main hall of the studio they couldn't get out through their usual door. They decided to go out through the back door, they found this shortcut not too long ago. Soeun and Soojin found this secret place when they wanted to go out to get some fresh air. It soon became Weeekly's special place, even if it was dirty and not very safe. They think it was an old temporary storage space that was used to store things like needles, accessories, old unfinished clothes, things like that. They haven't explored the place too much, they only used the path when they needed to. It had a spooky vibe and eerie noises came out of a few places in that path.
"Finally we're out" Zoa says while catching her breath, Jiyoon followed behind her.
"Let's hurry before the cake shop closes" Jiyoon shouts and ran to the nearest bakery they usually go to.
"Since when did I sign up for cardio" Soeun whines and ran to catch up with them.

At the bakery
"How about this one ?" Zoa asks, pointing at the chocolate cake that caught her eye the first time she stepped on the bakery.
"That's perfect for Monday" Soeun adds looking at the cake, it was a chocolate cake with macaroons and chocolate covered strawberries on top.
"When it comes to cake I'm sure all of us have the same taste" Jiyoon says while handing the cashier her credit card. After they bought the cake, they walked back to the dorm and hid it in the fridge. It was already night time so they didn't go back to the studio. They washed up and hid all gifts and confetti they bought, all the members except for Monday of course planned to basically 'go to sleep' and when Monday was already in her bed. They were going to pop the confetti and surprised her.

06.44 PM
It was normal for them to be this loud, either the members are singing or some members was calling their family and friends. Inside the dorm, it was very rare to for silence to appear.
"Monday Unnie, where is your phone ?" Jaehee asks wanting to take a few pictures with it.
"Here" Monday handed her phone to Jaehee, Zoa and Jihan squeezed themselves to the picture too. Monday chuckled looking at them, she decided to visit Soojin and Soeun who was cooking dinner today.
"When are you guys done, I'm hungry" Monday says while taking a piece of meat and ate it, the menu for today was bibimbap made by Soojin and Soeun.
"A few more minutes and we'll be done, now don't eat all the meat or else you'll only eat vegetables later." Soeun threatened when she saw Monday taking two pieces of meat into her mouth.
"Okay chill, have you already reached the elders phase ? I knew you were old but I didn't know you were that old." Monday jokes and just in time, Soeun finished washing her hands. Soeun flicked her hands all over Monday, Monday started to run around the kitchen and couch with Soeun behind her. She was so tired from laughing and running so she just fell down on the couch and let Soeun spray her with whatever water she had left. Everyone laughed while watching the banter, they teased each other a lot and it was really entertaining for the members.
07.16 PM
"For an old woman, you really make delicious food Soojin" Monday says while eating a mouthful off meat and rice.
"Keep that up and you won't be eating anything for the rest of the week" Soojin said while smiling sweetly, Monday just shrugged and continued eating. They carried on eating their dinner with light teasing and interesting gossips exchanged.

08.08 PM
Monday was really craving the ice cream in the fridge right now, so she stood up from her previous position.
"Who wants the ice cream we bought yesterday ?" Monday asks while standing up, Jihan's reflex was quick so she quickly stood up and went to the fridge to get the ice cream.
"I've been craving it since yesterday, who else wants it ?" Jihan said nervously from the fridge, Monday just sat back down and decided to ignore Jihan's weird behavior. Usually when the members want something, they would usually tell someone else to get it for them. It was rare to see someone actually offering to get the thing for them.
"Just take two Jihan, for you and Monday Unnie." Jaehee says from the couch after asking the others, 'that was weird' Monday thought. Vanilla ice cream was the most liked ice cream in the dorm, the members sometimes would fight over who gets the most. Maybe they were just not in the mood, Monday thought.
The nerves made it a bit harder for the members to enjoy vanilla ice cream right now.