Two sides, #6

There are 2 types of people in their dorm, they often change who does what and who they do it with depending on their moods. But one thing's for sure, they do very different things with their free time.
One,
"These candies are so underrated" Zoa exclaims, herself, Soojin and Jaehee were busy trying out new candies they bought at the supermarket yesterday.
"I know right, this blackcurrant flavored one is also really good" Jaehee agrees
"Honestly I don't taste the difference between the cherry one and the raspberry one" Soojin says
"Yeah I agree, they taste really sweet but leaves a sour aftertaste" Jaehee comments, Zoa and Soojin nod knowingly. After tasting a few more candies, Soojin saw a mysterious one that caught her eyes the moment she saw it.
"What about that one ?" Soojin asks, pointing to the silver one. Inside the candy bag, it had a few mystery flavors in the pack. It was a silver packing with a question mark at the front, the metallic color definitely caught their attention. They wanted to eat it but scared to what they might taste. The package says 'some may be delightful, some might be acidic, and some may be distasteful.'
"Who wants to try it first ?" Zoa asks while raising the candy in the air. There were 5 mystery ones in total, 4 with silver packaging and 1 with gold wrapping.
"Why not" Soojin takes the candy from Zoa's hands and opened it, Zoa and Jaehee just sat beside her in anticipation. Soojin took the candy from the wrapping and looked at it suspiciously, it was a brighter color than the others. After much suspense, Soojin finally ate it and to her surprise it tasted like oranges.
"This is actually really good" Soojin admits, Zoa was still looking at the other silver ones skeptically. Jaehee also wanted to try it but her tastebuds were refusing repeatedly. Zoa finally chose to eat the candy, Jaehee and Soojin eyed her while waiting for Zoa's reaction. After tasting the flavor of the mysterious candy, Zoa's eyes widened in disgust and shock.

"Well, by the look on Zoa's face it was not as good as yours Unnie" Jaehee says while chuckling

"Yeah definitely" Soojin snickered, still enjoying the taste of her orange candy.
"Try this one Jaehee" Zoa shoves the candy into Jaehee's mouth. When Jaehee and Soojin was having fun, Zoa opened one of the silver candies and was prepared to give it to Jaehee. Well apparently change of plans, shoving it into her mouth was better. Jaehee sat there in shock and she tried to push Zoa's hand away, but it was too late. Her tongue already tasted the candy and it was a really surprising taste.
"Oh my-" Jaehee couldn't finish her sentence when a pang of sourness took over her mouth.
It was a lemon flavored candy and it was definitely made with natural ingredients.
"This is so sour !" Jaehee says while shutting her eyes, Zoa and Soojin just laughed looking at Jaehee. 10 minutes later, there was only 2 wraps of candy on the table.
The silver one and the gold one. They stared at each other, thinking about what they want to do with the candies.
"How about giving it to Monday ?" Zoa suggests, Soojin and Jaehee immediately shook their heads disapprovingly.
"She probably won't eat it because the question mark isn't exactly convincing" Soojin says
"What about Jiyoon ?" Jaehee asks
"Too skeptical" Soojin counters
"Soeun ?" Zoa tries again
"She won't believe us until we actually taste it first" Soojin argues, Zoa and Jaehee just sigh and only 1 more person came to mind.
"Jihan !" Soojin, Jaehee, and Zoa shout in unison. They giggled at their own responses, 'I guess Jihan is going to be our victim today' they thought in their minds. Just on cue, Jihan came to the kitchen and grabbed a drink from the fridge.
"Jihan, try this candy it's so good" Zoa says acting her best to make Jihan fall for it.
"Yeah all of us reviewed it and this was the best." Jaehee adds, Soojin nodded and handed Jihan the candy.
"Wah thanks guys" Jihan didn't even look at the wrapper, yet she opened it and threw it straight into her mouth.
"Soeun and Monday are so evil, they scared me more times than the movie did. Jiyoon Unnie was equally as scared as me, but I was the one who got scared the most." Jihan rambled on while tasting the candy that was in her mouth.
"Jihan, how does the candy taste ?" Soojin asked curiously.
"It tastes great Unnie, anyways the movie was about a guy who-" Jihan was cut off hearing all the members in front of her sigh and whine.
"What's wrong with you guys ?" Jihan asked half worried half scared of their answers.
"We thought the candy was bad flavored so we gave it to you" Jaehee answered sheepishly, the other two just nod disappointedly.
"Jokes on you because it's really good, I think blueberry or grape flavored" Jihan says while trying to make the members jealous because they tried to give her 'poison'.
"I had no intention of eating it anyway" Soojin shrugged and continued eating the bread on the table. Apparently her hands were bored and decided to take whoever's bread was on the table, Zoa and Jaehee joined her and it soon turned into a mukbang.
"I'm just gonna go back" Jihan passed them and went back to Monday and Jaehee's room.
Two,
"Stop hogging the blankets !" Soeun whined, the rest of the members were watching a horror movie. Monday insisted they watch this movie because it was told to be 'the best' movie ever.
"It's freezing here, how come you guys haven't died of hypothermia ?" Jiyoon says still shivering from the cold,
"We're just used to it" Monday answers casually, Soeun and Jiyoon looked at her like she was crazy.