After School era, #2

Jihan POV
"Can we do !"
"We can do!"
"Weeekly !" All of us cheered and let go of our balloons. Today we decided to send balloons up in the air, it's a sort of memory to remember the After School era. Our mini album consisting of the song After School gained lots of attention from international fans. We walked back to the car while watching the balloons fly away.
"Another era passed....why does time go by so fast" I sadly said, Soojin side-hugged me and tried to cheer me up. "We'll work harder for our next album and hopefully a lot of people like our songs" She said. Soeun and Jiyoon walked backwards and faced us.
"Wanna do an exorcism ?" Soeun suddenly said while smiling like a maniac
"WHAT ?!?" Soojin immediately whipped her head to send death glares at Soeun
"She meant a sleepover that girls usually have" Jiyoon explained while letting out an amused laugh, we all laughed a bit looking at Soojin Unnie. I could tell Soojin was still shocked at the idea of an exorcism, her mouth was hanging open that I think a fly is going to come in.
"Yeah cmon guys, it's been so long since we had a fun sleepover" Jaehee said trying to make us agree.
"Sure, let's go it. I don't even remember the last time we had a movie night" Zoa says while jumping on Monday's back. "I'm down if I don't end up having a sore neck the next day" Monday said and we all chuckled. The last time we had a movie night, we ended up sleeping on the couch. All of us slept comfortably, couldn't say the same for Monday unnie though. She slept sitting up so the next morning her neck and back was super sore.
I smiled at the thought of having a sleepover, I was sure it was going to be fun. So I said yes, after hours of pouting Soojin finally agreed too.

Zoa POV
07.38 pm
We all met at the couch, we decided to wear our pajamas so if we got too tired to move we could still sleep comfortably.
"So now what should we do ?" Zoa asked
"I don't know, my brain isn't working right now" Soeun said while staring at the black TV
"Let's a play a game to decide what movie to watch" Soojin suggested
All of us nodded, after debating like crazy people picking their biases we finally decided on the game 'Roll call game'. Teasing, Shouting, and a lot of bickering later, Monday won and chose a movie called 'Five feet apart'. None of us have watched the movie before, so we just sat and watched the movie peacefully.

09.56 pm
The movie had ended and none of us moved even an inch. The only thing that was surrounding us was silence.

"Why didn't you tell us it was a sad movie dammit !!" Jihan shouted, her voice cracking a bit

"Why didn't you tell us it was a sad movie dammit !!" Jihan shouted, her voice cracking a bit. It was obvious that none of us survived the movie without letting out a few tears.
"I thought it was a comedy" Monday replied slowly while taking a few tissues and passed it to the members.
After a few minutes of nose sniffling and silence, we decided to not talk about the movie because the ending is just too sad to bare.
"I think Stella should've-" Soojin cut off Jaehee by putting her hand on her mouth. "Anyone want to share some stories ?" Soojin said
"Nothing is ever on fire, fire is always on things." I blurted out, all the members looked at me with confusion laced in their faces. "I- I can't even-" Monday was flabbergasted. "I'm going to the bathroom and think about what you just said" she said. "Me too" Jihan stood with her eyes wide open, 'I mean, was I wrong ?' I thought to myself.
Monday POV
I went to the bathroom and I was on my way to wash my hands when I heard something weird coming from my room. I went in to investigate, I thought it was Jaehee that came into the room or someone. When I saw no one I started to get suspicious, I went closer to the source but when I got to the edge of the room the door suddenly squeaked. I looked back and saw the door slowly closing. I panicked and ran outside the door, Jihan was walking back to the couch so she was the closest culprit.
I grabbed her wrist and asked "Did you do that ?"
"Do what ?" She asked back
"Close the door" I said
"No, I thought you closed it yourself." She answered
We both widened our eyes and ran to the couch. When we got to the couch, we immediately burried ourselves in the blankets. The other members were looking at us weirdly I wanted to explain but I needed time to catch my breath.
"Ghost.....Room......Tired" I said between breaths and they looked at us like we were crazy. Once I caught my breath I explained to them what happened, they just thought it was the wind or something. The wind theory made sense though because our window was open, so I went back to listening their conversations.
"Okay....anyways let's talk about horror stories" Jiyoon said while clapping her hands, I sent her an 'are you serious' look. If looks could kill I'm pretty sure both Jihan and I would be murderers right now.
Jiyoon shrugged it off and told us her first story, "when I was a kid, I once went to a haunted house and saw real blood there, like just fresh red blood." All the members sat there listening intently
"There was a trail of blood and me being curious followed it,.....then when I saw the person..." then she went silent to build suspense, we were all waiting till she finally said
"turns out his nose bled when I punched him at the house entrance" She finished with a big smile.