Chapter 1

Okay hey guys, here is the first part of In Love With A Predator, I hope y'all like:) 

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!

_______________________________

Liam

Performing was always something I thought I'd love to do everyday for the rest of my life, but in reality, after nearly five years of doing it, I found it just to be tiresome and busy.

Singing each dreadful lyric, that I now regretted at my older age, felt embarrassing to be honest. This was our last concert of our last tour, for years and years to come, and surprisingly, I was looking more than forward to it.

Sure I love the boys and the bond we formed over the years, but I loved my clan more, and I missed my mate.

Now looking at them, I could see Zayn, Harry, and Niall's eyes eagerly scanning the stadium, with over thousands and thousands of people in it, some shifters included, and I thanked God they don't know we're like them.

We'd be targeted by many, and being famous actually may have made our lives more difficult with shifters.

But whatever sorcerer potion we used, worked, making our scent undetectable at each and every concert.

Zayn's nostrils widened,, trying to inhale every possible smell he could in the stadium, and his dark brown eyes visibly dulled in disappointment.

His mate was not here.

________________

Harry

After hours and hours of singing, my voice was nearly hoarse, and I coughed wretchedly as I accidentally breathed in the bus's exhaust fumes. Today was just not my day.

Hopping into the bus, I tried to take I every detail of my last concert as a band member of One Direction, but all I could focus on was the fact that I still hadn't found her, my mate, my other half.

Niall and Zayn looked just as disappointed as me.

"Didn't find her, did you?" Louis asked.

"No." The three of us said soberly.

"I swear, we'll never find them!" Zayn growled. "We've had hundreds of concerts, maybe a million shifters from all around the world have been, but still, no mate. And now we have no more concerts or tours or anything."

I let out a pained laugh.

"Ya, well my jaguar's pissed and horny, I'm gonna go hook up with one of the unmated leopards from that small town that's not too far from here. I can't fucking handle this every week."

Niall looked greatly annoyed. He hated when I used a girl, or if anyone used anyone, just for pure physical connection.

Truth be told, I wasn't a fan of it either, and most of the days after were major regrets to me. I didn't even know why I kept doing it.

Louis piped in, "You know Haz, you're gonna regret ever touching another girl when you find your mate, trust me, I know."

Baring my teeth, I growled at Louis, "Well I don't see her anywhere near, do you Louis?!"

Comments like this reminded me of why I would get drunk. Why I liked to get so high I couldn't remember what I looked like. I was twenty-two, and I was probably one of the loneliest weres my age on Earth.